Thread: the whole video

the whole video

here is the completed video from the other day. just before i tore my rotator cuff,sprained my ankle and shane sprained his ankle,LOL, all in 3 days training.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fTlZz3Ub_c

in the vid about 140 or something he calims qi is not doing the break vibration is.. this confuses me.. from my teachings, qi and vibratin is one in the same. the qi comes form the dantien upward and outward through the lou gung adn through the block. It is not strength that breaks but the vibtation of the qi. please explain

also if you are indeed vibrating have you been able to break without lifting your hand off the block? or lifting the lougong while keep in the fingertips touching then sinking the lougung to break? do you do IP forms as well? thank in advance
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

e.d., yes you are correct, i am sure condensing of the qi does cause a vibration. but some peoople beleive it is the "mystical force of qi" that allows you to break, and there is noting mystical about it.
    we cann all break from very sort distances. before the injury i could break from less than finger length away and my hand ,well my fingers,never left the block. the highest level i have been told is to lay your and on the block and as you said just raise the center of the palm and break it. it looks as though your hand never moved. it looks mystical and people will either say,qi,or they will criy fraud or say they dont beleive it, but it is real. this is what we are working on. the ultimate in short power.
    if i get as good report on the mri on mon, i will resume training imediately, if not, well then looks like a forced lay off. i will still condition my hands regaurdless.

e.d., yes you are correct, i am sure condensing of the qi does cause a vibration. but some peoople beleive it is the "mystical force of qi" that allows you to break, and there is noting mystical about it.
    OK we are on the same page. and just for the record, the ignorant people who make these claims havent bothered to do the training to get to that level so no mind them. I had dusccussion about qi with a sceptic and he wanted me to prove there is qi in every body and I sat there and looked at him like ummmmm then I said now breathin and out... your still alive yes? you have qi in your body, so does a blade of grass as it is also alive and full of energy, he looked at me and said yea but prove it.....
    we cann all break from very sort distances. before the injury i could break from less than finger length away and my hand ,well my fingers,never left the block. the highest level i have been told is to lay your and on the block and as you said just raise the center of the palm and break it. it looks as though your hand never moved. it looks mystical and people will either say,qi,or they will criy fraud or say they dont beleive it, but it is real.
    read my above post, there are people in the world that cant beleive you are doing what your doing....... but they arent doing it now are they.......good luck with the MRI
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."