Thread: All you dudes best chill..Before I let the dogs lose...LOLOLOL

All you dudes best chill..Before I let the dogs lose...LOLOLOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5GAb...eature=related

Anybody ever seen this before? What style is this?

Thanks in advance,

Buby

lol, yeah only a million times.

still crazy though.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5GAb...eature=related

Anybody ever seen this before? What style is this?

Thanks in advance,

Buby
    Yes, I have seen it, and it is interesting.

It looks like it is some kind of police or security force training. I was going to suggest to t_niehoff and knifefighter to go and test them out. Maybe Dave Ross of New York "San Doh!"! can join them?

chinese beserker fury.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    looks like some guys that drank to much coffee and snorted some lines of blow then decided to go beat up some wooden beams with metal chucks or what ever.

I applaud there zealous efforts.

still didn't see them trying most of it against a resistant opponent. There was a couple of instances of them with a couple other guys in helmets, but those guys were more for targeting than what looked like resistance of equal measure.
    Last edited by Dragonzbane76; 09-28-2010 at 04:49 PM.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

i liked the beginning when they were doing the crotch kicking and neck biting.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    i liked the beginning when they were doing the crotch kicking and neck biting.
    part two is neck kicking and crotch biting...much more interesting...

thats my sifu. its wombat combat demo for tv. anyone want to buy my instruction video online pls send pm i make in brand new vcd digital format age of future
    also can teach by webcam add me msn lookingforsexywomans69@yahoo.com
    Last edited by bawang; 09-28-2010 at 08:48 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    part two is neck kicking and crotch biting...much more interesting...
    much more skilled...

pt 2 is bouncing off walls with and without helmets and varying degrees of speed and distance...

while barking and growling, ofcourse...

i think this is self defense prevention class. who wants to mess with the spaz wigging out and barking at trees??

is good prevention methods

lol
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Its amazing what a case of Monster will do....
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

I think he's encouraging them to get rid of any hesitation by letting the crazy monkey shine through.

a crazy spastic shouting person is to be approached with caution.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    thats my sifu. its wombat combat demo for tv. anyone want to buy my instruction video online pls send pm i make in brand new vcd digital format age of future
    also can teach by webcam add me msn lookingforsexywomans69@yahoo.com
    I'd like to hereby publically announce my bai-ci ship under Bawang to learn how to make the most wild and hilarious posts on the forum. Shifu Bawang has accepted me as his disciple in forum-post-fu, and I'm enthralled!
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man