Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats Up Kungfu Online Brothers & Sisters...???

Whats Up Kungfu Online Brothers & Sisters...???

How are things in the world of online Martial art whackiness...??

Any of the Oldtimers still here...???? YOWZZ!!!!
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

yes, a lot of us.

welcome back.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

the ceiling

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

whaddup stranger, welcome back
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Return of the Badger

Kungfu Online indeed. Wow, I haven't heard anyone call us that in quite some time...
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Well it has been a long time Gene...

THX for the Welcomes...
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

Two years....

Last post 09-29-2008, 12:27 PM on a thread that got locked down no less.

So what happened? They let you out early for good behavior?
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

That must of been some thread...i hope i wasnt the one who got it locked...

Pretty busy with work , family, training, fighting zombies & so forth..

miss the days of kungfu & bacon sammiches....never a dull moment around here....
    Last edited by Badger; 09-30-2010 at 11:52 AM.

I love your sig Badger.

THX Brother....I stick by every word...

ahh, Zombies and bacon sammiches

We got a whole zombie thread going now.

As for bacon sammichs, wasn't that your last "What's up folks! Any old-timers still here!" back in 2005?
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

ha! Youre Good...

Kung fu online

I just had the pleasure of lunch with our forum founder, Steve Creel. It was the first time we met in the flesh.

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Gene, what make of knife is that clipped to your pocket?

Is that a knife in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Jimbo, only on this forum would someone be checking out my blade.

Actually, its a rather embarrassing blade. It's a Leatherman Skeletool. I love the Leatherman design and own several others but the Skeletool switched it so the blade is on the outside in order to make a one-handed draw possible (also to make it sexier, but in this case, sexier means more impractical). Personally, I think that compromised the overall utility of the Leatherman. However, it was a gift (well, I paid a penny for it ). I was Best Man at a martial brother's wedding (not a Kung Fu brother - he was an escrima guy) and he 'sold' it to me as a Best Man's thank-you. We used to compete in collecting skulls (srsly) and he knew my penchant for Leatherman, so the Skeletool was sort of an inside joke. Ironically, I've cut myself with this one more than any other blade I own. It reminds me of my bro, always, and I text him every time it draws blood, to which he laughs uproariously I'm sure. It's my office box cutter.

That's probably way TMI for such a simple question, but every good blade has a story, yes?
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips