Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: KungFuMagazine.com’s NinjaStar 2010

KungFuMagazine.com’s NinjaStar 2010

For October 2010, KungFuMagazine.com is once again holding an online photo contest. Submit a photo of yourself and/or your hapless friends as Ninjas and you could win the NinjaStar prize package, including a “KungFuMagazine.com’s NinjaStar 2010” Trophy Ninja Sword Set, your photo published in full-page spread in Kung Fu Tai Chi magazine, and other special Ninja treats. The Top 5 finalists will each receive special Ninja prizes.

To enter, visit KungFuMagazine.com's NINJA STAR 2010.

Have a safe and Happy Halloween!

For last year's contest, see KungFuMagazine.com’s NINJA STAR 2009.

yay!

I'd like to request more sexy ninjettes please!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

is the deadline october 31st?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Who's gonna beat last year's winner?

DEADLINE for entry is WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 10th, 2010, 6PM PST

We wanted to give you all a chance to gather your Halloween photos and submit them.

Here's the full-page spread for last year's winner that appeared on the final page of our March April 2010 issue.

Presenting Ninjenna!
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

awww.

Design Sifu beat me to the punch.

Oh well. Can't get too much of Ninjenna.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

so here is my question: we must prominently display tiger claw gear in the photo. what would be good enough? like a headband with a tigerclaw logo on it could work? i dont have a martial arts shop to have a bunch of gear displayed behind me, so im going to have to order something that can work, the only gear i have that has tigerclaw logo on it are some weapon cases for chinese weapons. i go for authenticity in look when i do ninja photo shoots, so if this is the case i might have to be killing someone using tigerclaw cloth weapon cases.

or can i insert a tigerclaw logo onto my photo?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

You don't need to show the logo

...but you'll get extra points from the judging committee if you do, seeing as the committee is comprised of Tiger Claw. You just need to be in Tiger Claw gear. Any Tiger Claw gear. You'll lose points if you're in gear from another company.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

okay. sounds good.

Ninja news

Meanwhile, I've put ninja back into my web newsfeed and am posting the stories of interest on our Ninjas! thread. I love ninja news.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

I suppose I'll just ninja around all day for halloween seeing as how its a sunday. maybe ill get some cool ninja tourist pictures from random japanese tourists. thats always fun. we'll see if i end up in jail.

If you wind up in jail...

...you'll make the ninja news.

If you make the ninja news, you'll get posted on the Ninjas! thread.

If your ninja news gets posted on the Ninjas thread and you're wearing Tiger Claw gear in your mugshot, you'll get disqualified.

I'm just sayin....
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

dag nabbit. you gotta make it hard on an ninja dont ya

i assume they'll make me take the mask of for the mugshot so i should be safe.

we have this cool magazine here in portland called BUSTED. it just prints pictures of recent mug shots from recent arrests. its freaking hillarious, especially when you see people you know in it.

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    For October 2010, KungFuMagazine.com is once again holding an online photo contest. Submit a photo of yourself and/or your hapless friends as Ninjas
    I am confused by what you mean by "as ninjas."

I am always a ninja. So you just want a picture of me doing whatever?
    "If Ashida wished you to know his real name, I am sure he would write to you and tell you himself." --Danny Sainty

"So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one. Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha!" --Ashida Kim

Don't post a picture of yourself doing mundane daily activities like I'm going to, or I'll poison your cheerios.