Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Ten Elements Of Choy Lay Fut

Blog Entries
    I have no problem that find my comments worthless, now and 8 years ago, but there is no need to say that I don't know the true purpose of CLF, which varies according to the person any way.
    uh oh...sounds like a nerve has been struck.

Joseph, NEVER in the entire time i've been on this forum have you taken the approach of a fighter. you've always stood on the "cultivate your mind" and Mo Duk and all that pacifist shtuff that has nothing to do with fighting. show us a video old man. or are you just afraid that by doing so you are revealing your TRUE identity?
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Hi Frank,

I happen to think that
    "cultivate your mind" and Mo Duk and all that pacifist shtuff
    do make a better fighter out of a person, but I guess it is too cultivated for you to appreciate, so I'll leave at that.

XJ

Blog Entries
    Hi Frank,

I happen to think that
    Quote:
    "cultivate your mind" and Mo Duk and all that pacifist shtuff
    do make a better fighter out of a person, but I guess it is too cultivated for you to appreciate, so I'll leave at that.

XJ
    As a sifu I will always teach my students to be stand up individuals. In fact, some of my students are in chinatown gangs and since they came to me to train they've even handed over their weapons to me. I don't train people to be THUGS. people are THUGS long before they come to me or any teacher. I don't train them to be inforcers or to become DAI LO's, I teach them to protect themselves in a city where it is a must to have skills in defending yourself.

don't judge me over my "HSKWARRIOR" persona. I may prefer the combative side of my HUNG SING KUEN over the spiritual cultivation aspect but i'm not training any assassins, soldiers for hire, thieves, or gangsters. Martial Art's method of SELF CULTIVATION is just too HOKEY for me, a little hippiesh, and a little cultish. i just don't operate that way.

My classmates were no different than i am and today they are military, law enforcement, CEO's, and community leaders. Hung Sing people are FOR the community NOT against it.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better