Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Kung Fu Magazine Thread Topics from the 1980s

Quote Originally Posted by yutyeesam View Post
    I thought Tae Bo was a product of the 90's?

This is G80's:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxBdgfvlYIg
    So many people went into tae Bo and came out thinking they were badass. I looked at them and said that it is cardio kickboxing with a befuddled look on my face.

Quote Originally Posted by west View Post
    So many people went into tae Bo and came out thinking they were badass. I looked at them and said that it is cardio kickboxing with a befuddled look on my face.
    No lie: I read a snippet from some story and this old dude did Tae Bo and mentioned how a young guy cut in front of him at McD's and he mentioned how he wanted to teach him a lesson but decided to let it slide.
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

"Fu Jow Pai to hold first all kung open fu full contact tournament in America."

"Shoes in the Kung Fu dojo?"

"Anyone know any krotty places that also teach Kong FOo?"

"Now available: the "Got Chi?" fanny pack! First 10 orders will receive a collapsable Tai Chi sword and accompanying self defense pocket manual!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

'80s Forum Threads

For Sale: Wang Chung wooden dummy, complete with feathered bangs.

The Zen of Rubik's Cube

Alfonzo Ribeiro's Breakin' and Poppin' Chin Na

C. Thomas Howell Learning Systema for Movie About Wolverines?

Hollywood Fight Choreographers Teach Orangutans to Give Finger