Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Conn. murder trial...

The state that resembles a middle finger.

Conn. murder trial...

2 bullets in the head would be a lot cheaper.....

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/10/05/...ex.html?hpt=T2
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    2 bullets in the head would be a lot cheaper.....
    I'm no longer pro-death penalty, but for those who support it these guys are the poster children for it. If these guys don't get it, I'd love to ask that jury under what circumstances they think it is the appropriate punishment.

I'm pro-death penalty. These guys forfeited any rights to life, imo.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    give the father a gun put them on there knee's, give him 4 shots. Save the tax payers some money, and would give the father the justice he probably wants.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    I'm pro-death penalty. These guys forfeited any rights to life, imo.
    I used to be. And to be honest I'd never convict a man for killing someone who killed a family member of his, or molested his kids, or other similar crimes.

I'm only against it because I've seen innocent men in my own city sent to Death Row who were later exonerated through DNA. But it is a tough issue for me. As a human being I feel those two animals in this case should be hanged, but I just can't support the ultimate penalty when it's repeatedly been abused by so many corrupt police departments and DAs just looking to clear the books.

How that husband/father in this case goes on day to day is beyond me. I feel so sorry for that man.

these stories serve one purpose.

to rile you up.

crime is extant because people are of low ethics and morals and there is exactly nothing being done to employ people and give people the opportunity to pursue life liberty and happiness and so instead they choose drug addiction and crime.

this is a story that while tragic is told every day.

it is told to make you feel distrust and fear and to not bother with caring about others after you build up enough resistance to caring.

don't believe it? stay tuned.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

OH? So if these worthless animals had been 'given' better jobs they would have spared society and this family their evil actions? That is just ****ing offensive as hell.

I'm pro death penalty, BUT, I don't think a revenge style execution would serve any good whatsoever.

And really? People commit crime because they aren't employed" SERIOUSLY? Did you REALLY go there? I know, I know, name calling isn't permitted here...but you really are a moron.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    I'm pro death penalty, BUT, I don't think a revenge style execution would serve any good whatsoever.

And really? People commit crime because they aren't employed" SERIOUSLY? Did you REALLY go there? I know, I know, name calling isn't permitted here...but you really are a moron.
    you have a very insular view of the world.

why do people steal? because they want and don't got. Would that be a more simple way of putting it for you?

I'm telling you outright that as you see more wealth failure in the states, less jobs and a growing population of disenchanted folks, you will see more crime.

anyway, if your only skill is calling people names, that's not much skill at all is it?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    why do people steal? because they want and don't got. Would that be a more simple way of putting it for you?
    I guess you never heard of Bernie Madoff.

Or Ward Churchill.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Or the officers in my Army who were busted for stealing tens of thousands of dollars of reconstruction money. Officers aren't exactly hurting for $$.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by drake View Post
    or ward churchill.
    lmfao!!!!!

And believe or not, a lot of people steal not because they "aren't employed" (as if businesses are obligated to hire unqualified people to sink their business). They do it because it's the lazy, get rich quick answer. I grew up around thieves. I know. It's greed and laziness.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    And believe or not, a lot of people steal not because they "aren't employed" (as if businesses are obligated to hire unqualified people to sink their business). They do it because it's the lazy, get rich quick answer. I grew up around thieves. I know. It's greed and laziness.
    And some people are just kleptos. I went to school with a guy who wore designer clothes, wore alot of jewelry, etc. And he stole anything that wasn't bolted down.

I rememeber when Winona Ryder was busted for shoplifting, and we know she wasn't hurting for money.