Jutsow, if you are going to talk tough then please stop crying to admin about me threatening you. It's embarrasing, really.

BTW, I had a friend call the school to see if you were there, his name is Pedro, he runs an American Kenpo and Shooto school in Braintree. If you are in the area and compete, that should be enough to figure out who he is, as he and his students regularly compete in nhb. He was going to see if you were interested in a friendly anything goes sparring match.
Funny, when Pedro called, Ken couldn't find anyone to own up to the name Jutsow. He has assured me that none of his students would behave in such a disrespectfull manner.

MASTERMAN, have you had any luck finding this kid?

Are you sure you take a martial art Jutsow? Or is Mr. Proctor's school just the first one you saw in the phone book?

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV