Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: kenpo biting the big one

jutsow Guest

blackjack

yes you are right, kenpo instructors really are nothing but thieving bullys. thankyou for pointing that out.

MASTERMAN Guest

My fellow MA this low life Jutsow is not worthy of any of us!!!

Jutsow you are not worthy to answer in the future. When you attack people that's when you cross the line. Personally I would be proud to relegate you to quivering heap. Or I would give you a choice of how many weeks you would be in the hospital.

I humbly submit this on behalf of those you have BADMOUTHED, most recently JWT.

You are mine First, you feel the Power,

Dave S

:mad: :mad:

Terry Guest
    I think jutsow has spent too much time on that pickle farm (see his profile), maybe his brain is a little pickled. What can you expect from a person who practices Pickle-Do.

JWTAYLOR Guest
    Check my profile and tell me if I'm a "kung fu" man.

And yes, I will "steal" any technique that helps me be a better fighter. It would be pretty stupid not to.

Here's a good place to come to see a real glimpse of how someone fights with American Kenpo:

The residence of Jon Wayne Taylor
    12068 Congress Avenue
    Austin, Texas

And yes, Jutsow is a troll. No he doesn't take a martial art. No, he has no instructor and has no actual training. I've asked him twice now what and where he practices, with no answer. As you all know, there are "kenpo" schools of some type just about everywhere and American Kenpo schools have allot of locations as well. I bet if he would tell me where he is I could get someone to educate him about kenpo.

Given that, I would still like to thank everyone for keeping an open mind about all sorts of martial arts, including kenpo.
    JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

FongSaiYuk Guest
    Jutsow has now taken his crap over to the Wing Chun boards. I made the mistake of replying to one of his posts, not realizing what he started over here. Oh well....

-FSYS

Terry Guest
    FongSaiYuk - you're right, I see him causing trouble on the other boards on this site. He had an heated conversation with "Jut sow", whose name he apparently copied, see the Northern Praying Mantis board under the discussion "jut sow / jutsow".

[This message was edited by Terry on 01-09-01 at 01:04 PM.]

[This message was edited by Terry on 01-09-01 at 01:08 PM.]

jutsow Guest

chalenges

john wayne taylor or anyone else with the testicular fortitude can easily find me at THE MARTIAL ARTS CENTER FOR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT at 119 hancock street, braintree, mass. ask for jutsow and i will come running to prove how fragile you really are.unlike j.w.t. i am not so copletely stupid that i would list my home address.

kenpo/kempo sucks
    always has
    always will
    but hey at least its not wing chun

JWTAYLOR Guest
    Ouch, sucks to be you. Mr. Proctor happens to be a fan of kenpo. I know and have some respect for your instructor. He teaches Chung Moo Do. Well, he teaches TKD, Aikido, Northern Preying Mantis, and some others as well, but his main art is Chung Moo Do. Normally, I would say the Chung Moo Do connection makes him the scum of the earth, but he actually condems the organization. If I remember right, that's why he broke off from them. He teaches the Chung Moo Do system away from the Chung Moo Do center.

It's unlikely that I'll be in your area any time soon. But I'll try and find someone that will be. For enlightenment sake. I'm sure Ken would approve. Hell, I'll ask him, just to make sure it's ok if he looses a student. From what I know of him, and what I know of you, I'm sure he won't mind.

Oh, and I post my home because there are folks on this board I'd like to have visit, and because little wusses like you would never dare to show anyway, and you aren't likely to have any friends at all, much less in the area.
    JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

MonkeySlap Too Guest

Hmph

Well Jutsow, if your learning Chung Moo Doe, your prety much screwed. I hope for your sake JWT doesn't show up.

Actually, I do.

Hey, I'm a Kung Fu guy who does Kali and Silat! Am I a thief? Grow up.

I am a big beleiver in luck. The more I work, the more luck I have.

rogue Guest
    "i am not so copletely stupid"
    :eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Tora Guest

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

A Chung Moo Do guy? Bagging on Kempo? BWHAHAHAHA!!!! Isn’t that like a cult? LOL! Drink the Kool-Aid, put on your Nikes and wait for the mother ship behind the comet. Time to head back to the planet Moo Doo! LMFAO!

MASTERMAN Guest

Hey low life Jutsow.

Unlike JWT I have students in the NE area. In fact they would welcome a little "payback" attitude for you. Just say the word, we need a human trophy mount.

If your really stupid come visit me. JWT is American Kenpo I could show you the pleasures of Traditional Kenpo: Dave Simmons
    750 Hgwy 110
    Mendota Heights MN 55123

Of course, I just found out that you have practiced Chung Mooo Dooo. Get serious or shut up Wannabe!

Please Come Feel The Power,

Dave S :mad:

jutsow Guest
    sorry guys and gals, but i just couldln't let a beauty like this fall to the second page.

DrunkenMonkey Guest

uhh

Dude, Wushu is the same as Kung Fu.

Underaged Drunken Monkey

HuangKaiVun Guest
    Yeah, jutsow.

I enjoyed seeing JWT humiliate your sorry ass publicly THEN, and I enjoyed seeing JWT humiliate your sorry ass NOW.