Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: This thread is way too good to be kept on the internal martial arts forum...

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    taai gihk yahn won't let ANYONE touch him, not even his wife.... there was this one time back in college, it involved a lot of alcohol, some petroleum jelly and a bicycle, but I digress
    but be honest, you did enjoy it...

addendum: btw, all kidding aside, it's gonna b 20 yrs. since we graduated in the spring - I think that revelry of sum sort is indicated...

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post

it's gonna b 20 yrs. since we graduated in the spring - I think that revelry of sum sort is indicated...
    but, that would mean.... we are OLD!

ok, ok, maybe so, so we SHOULD do something, maybe move people without touching them with chi balls, blow up a chicken at 30 yards, then do some forms and then do push hands where we make eachother cough
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    but, that would mean.... we are OLD!

ok, ok, maybe so, so we SHOULD do something, maybe move people without touching them with chi balls, blow up a chicken at 30 yards, then do some forms and then do push hands where we make eachother cough
    actually, I seem to recall one rather unkempt Armenian-speaking fellow in particular who possessed the ability to enter a room and instantly render everyone senseless just by raising his arms...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    airfare is pretty cheap. im sure dale can offer this same open door policy at a different time, not just during this event. take a vacation, go let dale school you, get back to us.

if you cant afford the air fare, get a job. it only takes one day, no need for sleeping accomidations. fly in, test, fly out all same day.
    God. What a crock. Cops cops cops. ICU and ER. Bonding out of jail. Legal fees from subsequent suits. Loss of income from the legal fallout. Failing background checks in the future.

There is always a cost associated with venting one's spleen. ALWAYS. Easier just to stay home and make sure none of the trash moves into your area.
    "The first stage is to get the Gang( hard, solid power). every movement should be done with full power and in hard way, also need to get the twisting and wrapping power, whole body's tendon and bones need to be stretched to get the Gang( hard) power. "
    -Bi Tianzou -

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    sounds like some of the loonies on here, watched to many Dragonballz cartoons when they were kids. Had some "master" show them the "path" and BLAM freakin JEDI's all.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

For those of you who don't believe in invisible forces linking everything in the universe...try looking these up:

1. gravitational force
    2. electromagnetic force

Ever since e=mc^2 nothing mystical is really that contrary to our limited knowledge. Perception is the real creator of the universe.

Science is not done. Einstein's laws are still being 'fixed' all the time, and are probably due for a major overhaul in the near future (too many fixes means it ain't right). Modern physics is hardly a reason for skepticism about mysticism, no doubt Einstein would agree.

The trollshido camp doesn't understand much beyond hitting someone in the head or choking them or vice versa.

there is as much value in trying to explain higher ideas to them as there is in trying to teach a monkey calculus.

the trollshido group that has settled in here are here only to antagonize people who practice kung fu or pursue it in their personal lives.

they cannot cognitively understand the bridge to the esoteric that is afforded through many asian martial arts practice and are often too dull witted to even comprehend the entry levels of it.

willful ignorance for the most part, and not worth listening to them drivel on and on about how only hard sparring is of value and rolling and all the other stuff they picked up off of tv over the years.

Meh, they are pollution in the forum and this is what it's come to.

whatever I guess, It's not my forum.

throwingfeces.com would be a better name for the place though. Mission accomplished trollshido neophytes! You are crapping in new places! yay! you're pooping out your fingers.

lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    The trollshido camp doesn't understand much beyond hitting someone in the head or choking them or vice versa.

there is as much value in trying to explain higher ideas to them as there is in trying to teach a monkey calculus.

the trollshido group that has settled in here are here only to antagonize people who practice kung fu or pursue it in their personal lives.

they cannot cognitively understand the bridge to the esoteric that is afforded through many asian martial arts practice and are often too dull witted to even comprehend the entry levels of it.

willful ignorance for the most part, and not worth listening to them drivel on and on about how only hard sparring is of value and rolling and all the other stuff they picked up off of tv over the years.

Meh, they are pollution in the forum and this is what it's come to.

whatever I guess, It's not my forum.

throwingfeces.com would be a better name for the place though. Mission accomplished trollshido neophytes! You are crapping in new places! yay! you're pooping out your fingers.

lol
    Please tell me your joking, right. I mean come on man, you troll here as much as anyone, so if your going to start calling people on here trolls, at least man up and admit your faults as well.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

wow who pis$ed in your cheerios this morning?
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.

found this video of a kung fu guy demonstrating techs. on a person that is "supposedly" doing MMA tactics. Funny thing is the guy is probably someone that posts on here. Sifu Rudy or something.

anyways, I didn't listen to it just watched the techs. he was demo.
    Thoughts??

He's demonstrating techniques that will not work against someone in a full on environment. Over and over this is posted in video and other segments. seriously hooking the jaw, lunge stance to keep from getting taken down???

anyways make your own commments.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQFFpA0C4LU
    Last edited by Dragonzbane76; 10-14-2010 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    found this video of a kung fu guy demonstrating techs. on a person that is "supposedly" doing MMA tactics. Funny thing is the guy is probably someone that posts on here. Sifu Rudy or something.

Thoughts??

He's demonstrating techniques that will not work against someone in a full on environment. Over and over this is posted in video and other segments. seriously hooking the jaw, lunge stance to keep from getting taken down???

Joe Rogan said it best:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9L5vr3HKdE

that happens when u train a martial art created by male prostitutes that imitate hand movements of village magic rituals

why do white ppls do kung fu ??
    Last edited by bawang; 10-14-2010 at 06:26 AM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

why do white ppls do kung fu again??
    just to pi$$ the chinese off.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post

Thoughts??

Joe Rogan was talking about these people. This is what kills me. People like Sifu Rudy and Novel Bell are considered skilled...hell they are considered to be "fighters" or atleast people that can fight. But then they put this garbage up showing techniques against people not really trying to hit them. The guy can barely move his feet.

Kung fu is turning sadder and sadder.