Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 三招了(San Zhao Liao) - 3 moves combo

Quote Originally Posted by EarthDragon View Post
    TT

unfortualty any thread that knfiefighter posts in which is EVERY ONE, turns into name calling. Its the only way he knows how to communicate, funny thing is he posts on every thread that talks about kung fu yet says hes a MMA and hates kung fu
    Nope, wrong again. What I disagree with is making claims about things there is no verifiable evidence for and then not supplying any evidence for those claims.

Case in point. I used to thing John Wang was making things up. As soon as there was some evidence to support what he was saying, I no longer have an issue with him.

Another case in point: You say the MT athletes are kicking incorrectly, yet you can supply no evidence for fighters kicking the way you say it should be done. Of course I have a problem with that and think you are making stuff up.

LOL did you say something negative again dale franks
    Knifefighter This user is on your Ignore List.

go buy some rogain for that cul de sac
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."