Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: kinfefighter doing MMA, I think

kinfefighter doing MMA, I think

get ready to laugh ladies and gentlemen, shown here knifefighter the white guy dale franks in action.... this is what you call MMA? humping some guys leg while getting dragged around like a dog? and you have the odacity to pick on others??? you better apolgozie to eveyone on this board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8PK8j_Y5Xs
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

No, THIS is knifefighter doing MMA stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwLFeIqjQ3Q

Pretty sure there will never be any full contact footage or anything even close from the "where's my keys" guy.
    Last edited by Knifefighter; 10-14-2010 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EarthDragon View Post
    get ready to laugh ladies and gentlemen, shown here knifefighter the white guy dale franks in action.... this is what you call MMA? humping some guys leg while getting dragged around like a dog? and you have the odacity to pick on others??? you better apolgozie to eveyone on this board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8PK8j_Y5Xs
    ED, first off, this vid has been hashed to death here; second, as KF will tell you, it was a light sparring match with very specific set parameters, which was that Dale was trying to take Rashun down and Rashun was trying to stop it from happening; in other words, it was not an everything-goes, full-out match, it was closer to a drill than not;

not taking sides, just explaining what the context was;

taai, call it what you will , this guy picks on everyone on here and has smack to talk about everyone who trains in TCMA and belittle thier style. hes a sum bag and where I come from that means you better be bada$$.. from this clip rules or not he sucks we can all see that.

I always say if you talk the talk, walk the walk. dont insult others unless you want others to unsult you. its called mannors hes a bitter man and had no room to talk about ANYBODY.

PS this video was sent to me by 3 people that hate this guy....
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Again:

Here is the real stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwLFeIqjQ3Q

Where's yours?

OH, that's right, you are going to record yourself going "hard" in your class tonight. Can't wait till tomorrow to see it.

knifefighter is an insecure douchbag with just enough negativity to show the world just how unbalanced he really is on the inside... i wont dispute that... he's a complete d!ck... not even KF himself can deny that...

but all that aside... this video doesnt really prove anything other than one guy kept shooting the single while another guy tried to defend it...

i wouldnt call it high level grappling since clearly only one of them can grapple, but it wasnt as bad as you suggest... in the first bit he used a low single and after the takedowns he took position pretty well... the other guy was bigger and only once i saw him get the better of KF given the parameters of what they were trying to do there... i dont understand what youre trying to prove here??? everyone has moments where they dont shine very well...

im pretty sure KF is smart enough to know that shooting a low single in a real mma match is a great way to get hurt... its a low percentage shot in an mma setting... hardly proof that he sucks... atleast he has video and has put himself out there to be critiqued... most of those who argue with him cant say the same...

it proves, he who is not great should not put others down.................
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

taai, call it what you will , this guy picks on everyone on here and has smack to talk about everyone who trains in TCMA and belittle thier style. hes a sum bag and where I come from that means you better be bada$$.. from this clip rules or not he sucks we can all see that.

I always say if you talk the talk, walk the walk. dont insult others unless you want others to unsult you. its called mannors hes a bitter man and had no room to talk about ANYBODY.

PS this video was sent to me by 3 people that hate this guy....
    I think that you are allowing your personal dislike for KF (which I don't really care about - you can hate him, he can hate you, whatever) to bias you against an objective assessment of the vid; it was a training exercise, with set parameters; using it as an example of how he sucks is disingenuous at best; he does not suck - he actually moves better than a lot of people; you may not want to believe that, it's fine, but please do not project onto others with "we can all see that" in order to bolster your personal perspective;

taai,
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    I think that you are allowing your personal dislike for KF (which I don't really care about - you can hate him, he can hate you, whatever) to bias you against an objective assessment of the vid; it was a training exercise, with set parameters; using it as an example of how he sucks is disingenuous at best; he does not suck - he actually moves better than a lot of people; you may not want to believe that, it's fine, but please do not project onto others with "we can all see that" in order to bolster your personal perspective;
    yeah but in ED's defence, it all looks easy and looks like dry humping to those who cant do it... wrestling is no joke... but it takes atleast some experience to spot good wrestling when you see it...

taai,
    yeah but him being a massive douchebag doesnt in any way prove he's a bad wrestler... and even tho he is a massive douchebag, he's shown more fighting aptitude than most people on here...

his approach to discussion is pathetic, granted... but, like i said before, it doesnt take away from what he can do... it does however motivate people who allow him to get under their skin to do google searches on him...

LOL did you see the video????????

PS this video was sent ot me in a PM by 3 different people who are sick of his negitivity. I dont google people
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    yeah but in ED's defence, it all looks easy and looks like dry humping to those who cant do it... wrestling is no joke... but it takes atleast some experience to spot good wrestling when you see it...
    it was a context-specific drill; that's it; my suggestion is for people to get over it; I can't imagine how anyone could think that it was anything near a real fight or even a sparring match, but obviously some people can; whatever, I am not going to drag it out, especially when I am being inundated w the comment (from several directions) "but Dale's a not-nice person" as an argument for why he ostensibly lacks skill;

ok, so please provide the forum with evidence of your "greatness" that would subsequently qualify you to put Dale down;

i think knifefighter is pretty cool guy.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC