Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are you a Fighter?

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    thats funny sh!t...!
    "east coast tai chi friend" is code for "gay love partner."
    Kung Fu is good for you.

dude, why does every single post have a reference to gay people?

this forum is not the place to show us your struggle with your own h0mosexuality....
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Designs View Post
    dude, why does every single post have a reference to gay people?

this forum is not the place to show us your struggle with your own h0mosexuality....
    so what are you saying? You don't like the man butter then? You're certainly not your fathers son.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    so what are you saying? You don't like the man butter then? You're certainly not your fathers son.
    No I am not my father's son, never want to be, but my father's life choices certainly helped shape who I am....
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

No I am not my father's son, never want to be, but my father's life choices certainly helped shape who I am....
    crikey, a hard luck story!

Kung Fu is good for you.

hes jealous because i learned more meditative yoga like forms than him.
    *rubs forms

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i havent seen any acrobatic stuff in traditional changquan other than the tornado kick and thats easy as hell. clf i did some also, ng lum choi, ping kuen, tai kuen da siu muifa. i dont see whats hard about it. i could do backflips as a kid my uncle made me do it it was easy what is your point?

i remember my friend showed me a long meihuatanglang form i learned it in 1 hour. whats so hard about forms for you?
    i took some shotokan karate i learned naihanchi basai meikyo kankudai empi. its all pretty easy.
    shaolin xiaohong dahong erluhong my uncle showed me it was pretty simple. qixingquan and xiao luohan i learned also. i dont see how theyre hard.

i find working at rays chinese takeout 10 times harder than training forms.
    I don't want to strain your already fragile brain cells but doing forms is more than just mimicking movements. If none of your sifus/senseis ever taught you that, then I suggest that you go and ask for your money back.

I estimate that the money that they owe you will enable you to live comfortably for the rest of your life, meaning that you can affortd your own personal bodyguards, hence you won't need to train your deadly glorified kickboxing and "big stone ball" tai chi, to protect yourself.

This way you will have time to dedicate the rest of your life to internet trolling, insulting and making clueless comments, when they are not required.....
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 10-24-2010 at 04:30 PM.

I'm not the Pheasant Plucker,
    I'm the Pheasant plucker's son.
    But I'll pluck your Pheasant
    Until the Pheasant Plucker comes.

Sorry, just a little levity...
    Guangzhou Pak Mei Kung Fu School, Sydney Australia,
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng
    Established 1989, Glebe Australia

Are you a fighter?
    Yes and beleive we all are in some form or another

If yes, why and what kind.
    Quick and fearless, skilled but humble.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

No! I am not Prince Hamlet, nor was meant to be;
    Am an attendant lord, one that will do
    To swell a progress, start a scene or two,
    Advise the prince; no doubt, an easy tool,
    Deferential, glad to be of use,
    Politic, cautious, and meticulous;
    Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse;
    At times, indeed, almost ridiculous—
    Almost, at times, the Fool.

-----

Even though I competed in a number of differnt venues (from point style to Filipino stick comps), I used to THINK I was a fighter, but as it turns out, I am actually a healer; although there are certainly some similarities: as my teacher likes to say, when you are working with a patient, it's just you and the disease alone together in the room...
    I also use the metaphor of guerilla warfare when treating certain types of patients: get in quietly, do what you gotta do fast, get the heck out (or as A.T. Still, founder of Osteopathy said, "Find it, fix it, leave it alone.");
    Last edited by taai gihk yahn; 10-24-2010 at 06:03 PM.

what kind of medical do you do taai?
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    I don't want to strain your already fragile brain cells but doing forms is more than just mimicking movements. If none of your sifus/senseis ever taught you that, then I suggest that you go and ask for your money back.

I estimate that the money that they owe you will enable you to live comfortably for the rest of your life, meaning that you can affortd your own personal bodyguards, hence you won't need to train your deadly glorified kickboxing and "big stone ball" tai chi, to protect yourself.

This way you will have time to dedicate the rest of your life to internet trolling, insulting and making clueless comments, when they are not required.....
    i learned from friends and family for free. your teacher is crazy weirdo and he still disowned you.

your country is poor and filled with drugs. it makes sense you learned opiumhead yip man wingchun. because skinny drug addicts attract each other.

i would rather die than learn wing chun. wing chun practitioners are subhuman.
    Last edited by bawang; 10-24-2010 at 07:56 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i would rather die than learn wing chun. wing chun practitioners are subhuman.
    you really hate the chunners ay...

I'm Dave.
    Here's me getting my ass kicked last month:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQpKlkrbYDc

Haven't fought since.
    No fights coming up.
    I intend to compete more but have to wait till mid 2011. Does that mean I am or not am a fighter? All I know is that when I fight, I'll be one of the fighters fighting and that's about it.
    A unique snowflake

nice winter, you did OK man, no worries , most wont even get in the hex so props to you.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan