Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Well, another fighting contest is done.Guess what, no kung fu guys even entered.

BAI HE Guest

Yeah!

Wisely put Omega!!!
    The goal of my MA is to preserve my health and protect myself. I've had my share of fights and conflict. Sometimes I've felt worse when I've one a fight.
    Won't fight and can't fight are two different
    things. I measure myself against myself. I can always push and do better. That's what it's all about for me, pushing my limits past my limitations in thought and action.

I AM ABOUT DEFYING MY "CAN'T DO" CONVENTIONAL SELF-MENTALITY!!!

matt Guest
    wondering if these guys know there doing kung fu and dont even know it

matt bugg

UberShaman Guest
    I just read omegapoints reply, I think he eloquently stated what a lot of others tried to say before him. He's exactly right!!

Royal Dragon Guest

Just a thought

How many MMA's fought in the Kou shou tournys in Baltimore this year? Did any win? What about San Shou and San Da? I don't recall an Gracies EVER winning in those events. I don't recall any Gracies ever winning in a Muy Tai competitione either.

I think, each group wether it be BJJ, Muy Tai or Traditional Kung Fu, tends to fight in thier own arenas, and very rarely cross over.

To say "Yup, the MMA figts are over and Guess what? Not a SINGLE Kung Fu guy even entered", is just stupid, because none of you ever enter any other cometitions but your own either!!!

When you fight in the Kou Shou, San Shou/San DA, Tae Kwon Do, K1, Pankration, Val Tudo, Maddison Square garden, Midwest Kick Boxing circiute and Summo, not to mention Pride, Greco Roman Wrestling (What ever circutes they have) and English Boxing circutes etc........ AND WIN!!, THEN you can get up here and complain no Kung Fu guys entered your fights.

Just a Thought

Check out the Royal Dragon Web site

http://www.Royaldragon.4dw.com

nobody Guest

hey choke you out

i would just say, that how can you mock what you have not taken, i highly doubt you have taken any form of kung-fu. granted, i have never taken BJJ but that doesnt mean i will say something bad about it without knowing anything about it. but your attitude, and posts around here not only show how stupid and ignorant you are, but also gives a bad name to your style of martial art. because if all the guys there are like you, i cant see why anyone would want to learn that style. then again you dont learn arogance, you are born with it.

SifuAbel Guest
    What do you expect from a red headed step child.

I

chokeyouout2 Guest

Well the next UFC is coming up in a few weeks.So far no traditionalists have entered.

With over fifty fighting venues available, I wonder why the most frequently trained Martial Art won't enter any fighting contests outside of the first couple of UFC's?

Braden Guest
    Another koushu contest done, and not a single BJJ guy even placed. I wonder why these so-called reality fighters are so afraid of reality.

Read between the lines.

chokeyouout2 Guest
    What is kousho?And by the way, it's rare to see a "BJJ" man in MMA.Everyone is crosstrained.

chokeyouout2 Guest

Well I looked for kyuossho whatever the spelling is.Nothing.

My point is that there are so many venues for fighting.The number has literally skyrocketed since the archaic days of the UFC.I'm truly wondering why no traditionalist has found the time to enter a NHB style tournament.

Braden Guest
    What koushu is has allready been documented on this very thread. Hopefully you're not commenting on something that you haven't even read, if you expect to be taken seriously.

chokeyouout2 Guest

how I am taken on a messageboardis of zero consequence.I hope for the sake of your mental health, yo

So what are the rules in Kyuoso?Whats the format,weightclasses and who has fought in these tournaments?i see a bunch of results but no reference to what was happening.It could of been a chili cookoff for all I know.Thats fine but were talking about fighting.

SifuAbel Guest
    This thread is retarded and gay.

Move on.

Its dangerous to think you are immortal.
    sifuabel@yahoo.com

Braden Guest
    Congratulations on approaching 400 posts on something which is of zero consequence to your life.

P.S. Answers to all of those questions were contained on the same post that contained the results which you are commenting on, therefore, I assume, the same post that you read.

chokeyouout2 Guest

so what is the format?

I'm genuinely curious.If you don't want to answer thats fine.

Here's some questions

1.Gloves
    2.Rounds
    3.Rules
    4.Money

Just a few to get you started.If you feel like obliging my questions.