Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mantis Open Hand Shock Power?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    awwwww... he's still butt sore....That door really hurts on the a$$....
    it wasn't the door that made his butt sore
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    it wasn't the door that made his butt sore
    yeah, your probably right, but my imagination doesn't even want to go in the direction.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    yeah, your probably right, but my imagination doesn't even want to go in the direction.
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

So, David Jamieson, which side of the "coin" did Dave Ross's current posts reveal to you? Are you on your knees yet, bowing to his "profound" TCMA "knowledge", as reflected in his posts?

One could not invent characters like the likes of you lot, one more kung fu clueless than the other, yet all of them insisting on posting in a KUNG FU FORUM....LOL!

Thanks for the laughs. LOL!

PS. Ross, you really have strange weapons in your Lama Pai style. Don't tell me that you are one of those "warriors" who sleeps with his weapon.....LOL!

hardwork are you a sexy woman
    pls say yes

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    So, David Jamieson, which side of the "coin" did Dave Ross's current posts reveal to you? Are you on your knees yet, bowing to his "profound" TCMA "knowledge", as reflected in his posts?

One could not invent characters like the likes of you lot, one more kung fu clueless than the other, yet all of them insisting on posting in a KUNG FU FORUM....LOL!

Thanks for the laughs. LOL!

PS. Ross, you really have strange weapons in your Lama Pai style. Don't tell me that you are one of those "warriors" who sleeps with his weapon.....LOL!
    lol. dude, I don't know what you think, but I suspect you watch too many shaw brothers flicks and have this misplaced idea that kung fu teachers and people who are experts in kung fu should be these uptight quiet types who help everyone and see the whole world as needing dharmic saving.

Let me tell you this: That ain't the way it is. lol

You will find that people are people. Some of the most highly skilled people on the planet are quirky and weird in some aspects and perfectly lovely people in other ways.

Abrasiveness and rudeness doesn't undermine knowledge or ability.

I don't like Dale for instance, but I don't make fun of what he does. I appreciate and see the value in combat sport and taking training to levels where most might be uncomfortable. It's his presentation that I take issue with and his haranguing ways. And his blinders, did I mention the blinders?

Meanwhile, Dave and a few other guys here trained for years with Chan Tai San an actual living treasure from China as far as Kung Fu goes. Years with the guy.

That speaks volumes about what Dave and the others here who trained with CTS have or may have been exposed to.

But enough about propping Dave for your benefit. Did you know that on this forum, Me and Dave don't get along all the time either? lol Because we don't and often we will see things differently or insult each other, but at least I kind of get where he's coming from.

You? Not so much. I don't think you have much of a background in serious kung fu training, you've admitted as much, but you get all critical about guys who have light years on you because they don't fit some image you are projecting on them.

A kung fu guy doesn' have to be a buddhist monk to be good at kung fu and monks aren't always the best Kung Fu practitioners either. More often than not, most of us are exposed to Kung Fu either through the old school method or through wu shu. Nowadays, Dave and others like him are opening up the san da method of training, which in many ways is a return to origin really as far as the pugilism is concerned.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    lol. dude, I don't know what you think, but I suspect you watch too many shaw brothers flicks and have this misplaced idea that kung fu teachers and people who are experts in kung fu should be these uptight quiet types who help everyone and see the whole world as needing dharmic saving.

You will find that people are people. Some of the most highly skilled people on the planet are quirky and weird in some aspects and perfectly lovely people in other ways.

I don't like Dale for instance, but I don't make fun of what he does. I appreciate and see the value in combat sport and taking training to levels where most might be uncomfortable. It's his presentation that I take issue with and his haranguing ways. And his blinders, did I mention the blinders?

Meanwhile, Dave and a few other guys here trained for years with Chan Tai San an actual living treasure from China as far as Kung Fu goes. Years with the guy.

That speaks volumes about what Dave and the others here who trained with CTS have or may have been exposed to.

But enough about propping Dave for your benefit. Did you know that on this forum, Me and Dave don't get along all the time either? lol Because we don't and often we will see things differently or insult each other, but at least I kind of get where he's coming from.

You? Not so much. I don't think you have much of a background in serious kung fu training, you've admitted as much, but you get all critical about guys who have light years on you because they don't fit some image you are projecting on them.

A kung fu guy doesn' have to be a buddhist monk to be good at kung fu and monks aren't always the best Kung Fu practitioners either. More often than not, most of us are exposed to Kung Fu either through the old school method or through wu shu. Nowadays, Dave and others like him are opening up the san da method of training, which in many ways is a return to origin really as far as the pugilism is concerned.
    Wow, you are really on a roll today!

True words, and let me add this. HW, you always complain about Knifefighter, but your approach is just as nauseating as his. As a matter of fact, it's worse, because at least KF has the knowledge, background, and evidence to back up all the sh**it he talks. You remain a nameless, faceless troll who insults everyone who doesn't do "realz" Kung Fu. I wonder why I just wasted two minutes to write this, but maybe someday you will listen.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

christ is the world going mad, did jamison really just make several coherent sensible and insightfull posts........

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    christ is the world going mad, did jamison really just make several coherent sensible and insightfull posts........
    Yep. know what that means:
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    nope that will only happen when HW108 actually posts something useful

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    why is that skeleton riding the denver airport horse bluecifer?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Well, there are some good parts though...
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

I don't know short power to really do that, I was taught and know from experience that short power drops the person. They don't fly back, to me that is more of a push. Nothing wrong with that, you can still scare the person, hurt them or just make room so you can follow up. Kung fu is big on off balancing... so all in all, kudos to the southern mantis guy!

And let me tell you this, I surround myself with people of high moral values, who are upright characters. I guess you wouldn't understand this as you do not yourself qualify.

Agreed, but you are not highly skilled, nor knowledgable, so that only leaves the quirky and weird......

In your case it does, as you are not knowledgable and your posts do not reflect any high level ability. So, that just leaves the rudeness and abrassiveness......

I believe that you have mentioned Dale's blinders, but have said nothing about yours....

Chan Tai San, must have trained hundreds, if not thousands of students during his lifetime, so what is your point?

Dave himself has said that CTS kept a lot to himself. That might explain Dave's own career choice of becoming a kickboxing coach.....

That says more about your cluelessness than anything else.......

You? Not so much. I don't think you have much of a background in serious kung fu training,
    That statement says more about your cluelessness than it does about me.....

The problem with you "half cooked" kung fu-ists is that when you come across someone who knows about methodologies that you have no idea about, you turn around and insult him, and call what he does as "fantasy", "myth" and etc. while hiding behind your punch bags.

This means that you would not recognize serious kung fu training even if it fell on your head....

you've admitted as much,
    I do have background in serious kung fu training. What I have admitted to, and still do, is that I am just a kung fu student. Perhaps, there is a lesson there for you and your clueless "kung fu-ist" colleagues in this forum?

but you get all critical about guys who have light years on you because they don't fit some image you are projecting on them.
    I only get critical with people who have light years of kickboxing and MMA on me, because they insist on posting here and badmouthing the TCMA methodologies which they are well and truly clueless about.

I hope that my above statement clears any misunderstanding in that regard....

[QUOTE=David Jamieson;1052708]A kung fu guy doesn' have to be a buddhist monk to be good at kung fu[(quote]
    Who said they were?

and monks aren't always the best Kung Fu practitioners either.

Who said they are?

More often than not, most of us are exposed to Kung Fu either through the old school method or through wu shu.
    Most of "us"????? LOL!
    You mean you have actually been exposed to actual and authentic kung fu? That is very interesting......

Nowadays, Dave and others like him are opening up the san da method of training, which in many ways is a return to origin really as far as the pugilism is concerned.
    Oh yes, the Chinese had nothing to do with the invention of contact kung fu fighting, nor San Da, it was Dave that invented it and promoted it to the world through his world famous New York San Duh! LOL!

You know, one day you and perhaps other people like you are going to enter a real kung fu kwoon and you are going to be very surprised, just before the sifu politely asks you to leave.........

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    To use a Wing Chun terminology, what David Jamieson did was to create a "bridge" between the knucklehead world and that of his cluelessly "kung fu-esque" universe. I believe that this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship........