Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: punch on the street (vid)

Blog Entries
    So he would've shot you if you were a cop?
    lmao... i don't really know
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by IronFist View Post
    http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...6tq003SLZJ5HPj

Not world's most powerful punches, but that dude didn't go down.

If it had turned into a fight tho, I don't think it would have stayed 1 on 1 for very long.
    The cemeteries here in Colombia are full of guys like that thug.

Quote Originally Posted by LSWCTN1 View Post
    .... its fight or flight really - which is why the video surprised me, as Glasses did neither?
    The first punch woke the white guy up to the fact that he has never fought before in his life and realized that he could be badly hurt by the black guy. He got scared and "froze".

As you say in the UK, "he lost his bottle", and was too shocked to even run.

I personally, would have walked away. Some idiot's loud radio in a public street is none of my business, specially when the idiot had a few friends around him.

Living here in Colombia teaches you that minding your own business can result in a full and prosperous life.

On the other hand you don't have many people acting like that black guy in the video, because the general population here is tough, wether they wear glasses or not, so one never knows who one is dealing with, or what they are capable of.

Sometimes dangerous countries are safer to live in.....

Quote Originally Posted by IronFist View Post
    lol, wait, are you defending the black guy???
    Lol! no, like f*ck am I defending that Pr!ck

it was a response to an earlier statement challenging what i said.

I cant see why Glasses did what he did. He should either of walked on by or realised what was going on and got stuck in. first.

i was rebuting the fact that i would have 'Glasgow kissed' him long before he went to hit me, where someone accussed that as being of the wrong mindset to have in that situation.
    When it does happen, it's fast and hard and over quick. Either I'm standing or he's standing. That's Real.
    nospam

You type because you have fingers. Not because you have logic.
    Phil Redmond

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    any african american still using the word honkie in today's society should not get mad when a honkie uses the word n1gger. Just sayin'!
    if someone says something like "yo my n1gga" to me then it's ok cuz i feel warm and welcome but if they say "u n1gga lol" then i'll get ****ed and might have to carjack some white folk in order to quench my anger

Quote Originally Posted by Sardinkahnikov View Post
    if someone says something like "yo my n1gga" to me then it's ok cuz i feel warm and welcome but if they say "u n1gga lol" then i'll get ****ed and might have to carjack some white folk in order to quench my anger
    carjacking begets 38 special to the face.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Blog Entries
    Well...if you do just make sure the whiteboy won't put up too much of a fight. black dudes today think JUST CAUSE someone is white it will be easy pickings. didn't you see the EPIC BEARDMAN Bus fight? that old white man beat the living daylights out of the black dude who acted like the white man should have been trembling just cause he raised his voice.

Out here in SF...."My N!GGA" is used by EVERY ETHNICITY.....and also used in referring to a best friend, kitty, girlfriend....even children. it's got a multi-purpose these days.

I can understand your point...but...if you carjacked a white person FIRST then they called you a N!GGER don't get upset. you just did something very N!ggerish. even black folk knows there's a difference between a stand up law abiding citizen who happens to be black and a hood rat that even picks on his own.

In my book....N!GGER is just as offensive as WHITE BOY. mostly for the image it conjurs up. I NEVER dated a white girl in my life. I don't know where WHITE LAND is..... i do know that my pops is filipino irish and moms is pure SICILIAN.

I NEVER dated a white girl in my life. I don't know where WHITE LAND is..... i do know that my pops is filipino irish and moms is pure SICILIAN.
    NICE we are like brothers bro you me we imigrants high five slap hands

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Blog Entries
    NICE we are like brothers bro you me we imigrants high five slap hands
    LOL....OK....

bro you are like the aborted brother i never had. u r badass and in touch with the immigrants just like me. maybe one day we meet irl and wrestle

Blog Entries
    bro you are like the aborted brother i never had. u r badass and in touch with the immigrants just like me. maybe one day we meet irl and wrestle
    NICE...let me lift weights first. and Lose weight.

why are you fat

Blog Entries
    why are you fat
    I was NEVER FAT before. I turned fat after my accident. I'm working on that now. I plan to be SLEEK AND SEXY LIKE wombat soon.

Last edited by hskwarrior; 10-26-2010 at 09:17 AM.

Well...if you do just make sure the whiteboy won't put up too much of a fight. black dudes today think JUST CAUSE someone is white it will be easy pickings. didn't you see the EPIC BEARDMAN Bus fight? that old white man beat the living daylights out of the black dude who acted like the white man should have been trembling just cause he raised his voice.

Out here in SF...."My N!GGA" is used by EVERY ETHNICITY.....and also used in referring to a best friend, kitty, girlfriend....even children. it's got a multi-purpose these days.

I can understand your point...but...if you carjacked a white person FIRST then they called you a N!GGER don't get upset. you just did something very N!ggerish. even black folk knows there's a difference between a stand up law abiding citizen who happens to be black and a hood rat that even picks on his own.

In my book....N!GGER is just as offensive as WHITE BOY. mostly for the image it conjurs up. I NEVER dated a white girl in my life. I don't know where WHITE LAND is..... i do know that my pops is filipino irish and moms is pure SICILIAN.
    PS: I'm not black
    PPS: I was just joking. I don't actually believe racism justifies carjacking, nor do I endorse carjacking or any kind of crime, violent or non-violent. Racism is the result of ignorance and bubble life.

Blog Entries
    lol...nice