Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: the reason traditional arts get a bad name

ED is just upset that I thought he sounded whiney when he was complaining about the board.

Sticks and stones, and all that nonsense.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

LOL I was just teasing ya Drake, I actually enjoy reading your posts.. 99%t of them anyway. and how can you be a mean person with 330 suny days of the year in CO. it has more sunny days then southern california, I know my friends braggs it to me all the time and wants me to move to boulder.

MP I dont dislike you, I do think you have a warped knowedge of what martil arts is but all in all your not a bad peson. I find the humor, just gotta dig deep with you sometimes.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Quote Originally Posted by EarthDragon View Post
    LOL I was just teasing ya Drake, I actually enjoy reading your posts.. 99%t of them anyway.

MP I dont dislike you, I do think you have a warped knowedge of what martil arts is but all in all your not a bad peson. I find the humor, just gotta dig deep with you sometimes.
    ED, just know I don't pull punches. I don't hate or dislike anyone here. It's an internet forum. My priorities right now are my doctorate work, transitioning out of the Army, bringing my run times down (2 miles), and my trip to Ft Polk next week. Have some training guidance to write up. Oh, and I have a colloquium at Jacksonville, FL right after X-mas, too.

I'm very blunt. You probably learned that by now.

For example, I don't believe MP has a masters degree, as he claims. I would wager that he sounds too young to even have gotten that far.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    ED, just know I don't pull punches. I don't hate or dislike anyone here. It's an internet forum. My priorities right now are my doctorate work, transitioning out of the Army, bringing my run times down (2 miles), and my trip to Ft Polk next week. Have some training guidance to write up. Oh, and I have a colloquium at Jacksonville, FL right after X-mas, too.

I'm very blunt. You probably learned that by now.

For example, I don't believe MP has a masters degree, as he claims. I would wager that he sounds too young to even have gotten that far.
    That proves how smart you are. You can tell that someone has a master's degree by the way you perceive their tone on an internet forum? I do not believe you to be any smarter than anyone else just because you had counterinsurgency training. You believe otherwise.

L

SCHOOL IS EASY. Anyone can get a degree. It depends what the degree is in. For example ANY IDIOT can get a degree in English or Psychology. But not any idiot can get a degree in Mathematics or Physics.

Would you take me anymore or any less seriously if I proved my master's degree? Probably not.

You do not pull any punches? YOu are blunt? You sound like every other internet tough guy. I hope you realize this.