Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: the reason traditional arts get a bad name

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    well, most trolls such as yourself, barely educated on the subject of TCMA, let alone FMA, would hardly know where to start.
    Look how much trouble you have attempting an intelligent conversation on TCMA. You fail at every attempt.
    You would be even a bigger fool (if that were at all possible) trying to speak on FMA.
    Besides, what could you say,"Show us some video footage of you slicing someone's carotid artery, otherwise it doesn't exist???"
    "Repetitive?" That's how you skill is developed, genius.
    What are you, one of those,"You showed me that last time!" expert students?.
    I used to think you couldn't get more stupid if you tried....
    well apparently, you're trying....good job.
    Keep it up, stupid.

Boy. That was kinda fun..!
    I am a fool? Maybe. I will not argue that. But I am not a the kind of fool that you are. Once you put up a post saying that no one here knows what REAL traditional Chinese martial arts training really is. And then you told a story about how your sifu hit you in a spot and then told you to hit him, and again, and again. You said that this was tcma training. I bet this has helped you develop tremendous fighting skill! Standing around hitting each other like those kids who like to choke each other till they almost pass out.

If I was training these deadly styles for as long as you were...and came out with barely any skill...I would be in a bad mood too. And of course you tout your fantasy land training like it is the shiz nit...and then you never put up a video because you know it is downright embarrassing. Go back to running your school and teaching forms and producing more students that will do the same.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    I don't know any wing chun guys who say chi-sao is fighting.
    Go back five spaces. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

does anyone find it ironic that western boxing is older than wing chun and wong fei hung hung gar and choy lee fut

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by YMAA_com View Post

Studying traditional kung fu is much more about preserving classical arts and developing self-discipline than it is about fighting or self-defense.
    False. Traditional Chinese martial arts are violent in conception and cruel in execution.

To deny this fact is to deny the true heritage of Chinese martial arts (or the majority).

Which are born out of necessity to fight and to kill, and to preserver your own life.

Neglecting the violence or undermining the fighting is what's killing the Chinese arts.
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    does anyone find it ironic that western boxing is older than wing chun and wong fei hung hung gar and choy lee fut
    Nope, not at all.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Designs View Post
    False. Traditional Chinese martial arts are violent in conception and cruel in execution.

To deny this fact is to deny the true heritage of Chinese martial arts (or the majority).

Which are born out of necessity to fight and to kill, and to preserver your own life.

Neglecting the violence or undermining the fighting is what's killing the Chinese arts.
    TRUE. chinese martial arts is tradition of bruality. its goal is to pass on the spirit of hap: violence incarante

after training kung fu for many years, i have come to enjoy hurting others and torturing baby animals.

Blog Entries
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Why do we have to be mean to each other, tentigers? You had to go and use abusive language against me. Remember what the marriage counselor said to us last time?

TRUE. chinese martial arts is tradition of bruality. its goal is to pass on the spirit of hap: violence incarante
    Don't forget the gratuitous anal sex !!

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    why would we?
    because , uh oh hot dog! you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Designs View Post

THis was the goal in developing them but that is not what they have become today.

Blog Entries
    because , uh oh hot dog! you know.
    OHHHHH you mean...ahhhhh yes.....that.....hahahahaha
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown

Blog Entries
    THis was the goal in developing them but that is not what they have become today.
    can't say that it won't be that way TOMORROW....
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown

i encourage all sifus out there to brutally beat their students and yell at them. it will make them dead inside and be tuff and strong

i encourage all sifus out there to brutally beat their students and yell at them. it will make them dead inside and be tuff and strong
    Someone needs a nap.