Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: the reason traditional arts get a bad name

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MysteriousPower View Post
    Why do we have to be mean to each other, tentigers? You had to go and use abusive language against me. Remember what the marriage counselor said to us last time?
    nutin poisonal, it's biznizz.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    hey, if there's one things us jew it's...where to get good Chinese food.
    5771 (Years in Jewish calendar) - 4647 (Years in Chinese calendar) = 1124 years that the Jews had to wait before they could order Chinese take-out

Jews are evil.

everyone konws this
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Designs View Post
    Jews are evil.

everyone konws this
    yes. yes we are..
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    This is off manswers on spike. You guys might have seen it. They are premoting "the realz d3adly". The most deadly move in MA's.

When I first watched I just laughed. Then it kinda took me a sec. to think about it, but this video is one of the reasons the traditional arts get a bad name.

take a look

http://www.spike.com/video/whats-deadliest/3045385
    His name is James Lew.
    I'll be happy to introduce you to him.
    You could stand and laugh right in his face.
    He can do his deadly move and you kin try n mount him or something
    I'll pay for your ticket
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    haha which guy? the one with the "realz d3adly"? pull your heart out kinda stuff? think your missing the point of the thread. Trying to point out that guys like this give TCMA a bad name.

And here you go with threats again, man you really need a therapist and good meds.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Is it me or

the gay talk community taking over all the threads.

some one's sexual preference is none of my business

is it yours?

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers;
    yes. yes we are..
    No, no we are not.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

~ Bodhi

haha which guy? the one with the "realz d3adly"? pull your heart out kinda stuff? think your missing the point of the thread. Trying to point out that guys like this give TCMA a bad name.

And here you go with threats again, man you really need a therapist and good meds.
    You're mistaken brother, I did not threaten you.
    I offered you free travel in spite of the fact that you threatened to shoot me ( on a martial art forum no less) and I need therapy? LOL.

I didn't miss the point. It bugs me a bit as well when people make blanket statements like the deadliest technique or how BJJ is the ultimate or MMA is hot sweaty guy action etc.

I love martial arts, I am a follower of a particular martial essence but I study and analyze as much as I can expose myself to. I've studied the same system for a while, when I see something of interest, or something unique and dangerous rather than abandon my practice and run off to the next cool thing I develop solutions regarding the target essence.

I hope one day you can stop behaving like a rabid dog ready to flame anyone and everyone that disagrees with your views. You seem an intelligent guy, you could maybe make some friends?

It s easy to misunderstand TONE in these messages so let me assure you that i am being sincere and not sarcastic.

Offer stands for ticket an an introduction to Master Lew.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

~ Bodhi

threatened to shoot me ( on a martial art forum no less)
    I did not threaten I stated if you showed up on my doorstep I would, most states call that trespassing and I have the right to do so.

I love martial arts, I am a follower of a particular martial essence but I study and analyze as much as I can expose myself to. I've studied the same system for a while, when I see something of interest, or something unique and dangerous rather than abandon my practice and run off to the next cool thing I develop solutions regarding the target essence.
    Look I'm happy you do what ever it is you do. I'm glad you post your resume every other day for everyone to see. I'm a man of many things one being I don't like egotistical people or arrogance, (which you emit) practice what ever floats your boat, but don't expect me to care.

I hope one day you can stop behaving like a rabid dog ready to flame anyone and everyone that disagrees with your views. You seem an intelligent guy, you could maybe make some friends?
    maybe we did step off on the wrong foot to begin with, don't know. All I can say is if you don't like what I say put me on ignore, it's won't hurt my feelings I can assure you. My views are mine, yours are yours, I can live with it can you? As for friends I have enough IRL. But if your interested in that line, my friends are hard bought.

It s easy to misunderstand TONE in these messages so let me assure you that i am being sincere and not sarcastic.
    I agree internet=lack of tone of voice. my posting this was in fact defense of TCMA in the first place. People that voice they can rip someones heart out are the kind of people that give TCMA a bad name and misconceptions. If he's your "friend" so be it I'm just stating he is giving the arts a bad name spouting this.

I'm glad someone in this world can jump up and just fly across the country to defend their honor every time someone on the internet insults them. Wish I had the time to do such things, but alas family, work and the many intricacies of my life will not promote such activities.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.

I did not threaten I stated if you showed up on my doorstep I would, most states call that trespassing and I have the right to do so.
    Sweet heart if I showed up on you doorstep your next stop would be the zip tie, duck tape, hack saw blow torch hilton. LOL! All this shoot you, if you, c0cks bigger crap is for the birds.

Look I'm happy you do what ever it is you do. I'm glad you post your resume every other day for everyone to see. I'm a man of many things one being I don't like egotistical people or arrogance, (which you emit) practice what ever floats your boat, but don't expect me to care.
    Dragonzbraine I've never posted my resume. What I posted was a sincere attempt to explain our training methods which you over looked with out reading and accused me of cut and pasting my school manual. You acted like a child, proceeded to circumvent logic and reason like a woman LOL!

The reality you got upset after you posted a series of statements that screamed in neon your lack of experience with martal arts training culture and protocol. I am sorry that one of my many glaring flaws a lack of diplomacy got the best of me. I insulted and belittled you which was wrong of me. After that I researched you post history and cataloged you social as opposed to martial so I'd poke you ever so often just for sport.

What you mistook for arrogance was simple you own insecurity and lack of understanding of some of the finer points of martial arts. I am as confident as I am cautious. When I'm not hustling this Hollywood game I work for various agencies providing executive protection for those who can afford it. Sorry more resume
    My point is I am a long time martial art practitioner, a father and a teacher. I made the mistake of attempting to educate you citing some hard won knowledge. My bad.
    Thanks for informing me about how much you don't care, the energy you exert to get your ill informed point across betrays you.

What passes for arrogance is my skill, knowledge and dedication to an entire life dedicated to the practice, promotion, development, and teaching of martial art.
    Sorry i acted like a d-ick but that always happens when i smell P-ussy

maybe we did step off on the wrong foot to begin with, don't know. All I can say is if you don't like what I say put me on ignore, it's won't hurt my feelings I can assure you. My views are mine, yours are yours, I can live with it can you? As for friends I have enough IRL. But if your interested in that line, my friends are hard bought.
    Friends are a blessing in deed.

I agree internet=lack of tone of voice. my posting this was in fact defense of TCMA in the first place. People that voice they can rip someones heart out are the kind of people that give TCMA a bad name and misconceptions. If he's your "friend" so be it I'm just stating he is giving the arts a bad name spouting this.
    I doubt seriously he personally could rip a heart out but (and I know you DON't CARE)
    there are people out there who can. James is aging but he is solid, cagey, seasoned and skilled. You'd like him, I've known him since I was teenager.

In my span of experience fine tuning myself as a weapon i have seen tons of BS but bro I have had the fortune and blessing to meet men and women of extraordinary skills under friendly circumstance. Men that can kill in 1-3 strokes, men who effortlessly gently neutralize all your best skill sets, touch you gently and disable you completely. Each of those times I imagined what might have happened to me if I had never got that friendly exchange experience!!! Nelson Giagos and Terry Amos introduced me to the Machados about18 years ago. Nice guys and yet another blessing that I experienced their chokes, locks and rolls in a friendly setting. God protects babies and fools and i was so you ****y and ready for war. Young dumb fulla c......

I'm glad someone in this world can jump up and just fly across the country to defend their honor every time someone on the internet insults them. Wish I had the time to do such things, but alas family, work and the many intricacies of my life will not
    promote such activities.
    See we have much more in common that you may have imagined. I ain't flying anywhere to defend squat. My offer to David Ross was just my exploiting opportunity.
    One of my contracts had me in and out of NYC so I thought I'd stop by and say hi.
    Knock a hole in his pathetic fat misshapen a ss then take him out and feed him some five star

Peace
    -Patanjali Samadhi

~ Bodhi

Sweet heart if I showed up on you doorstep your next stop would be the zip tie, duck tape, hack saw blow torch hilton. LOL! All this shoot you, if you, c0cks bigger crap is for the birds.
    haha good luck is all I can say. As for the 8 mirama guardian dogs at my door well lets say there wouldn't be enough left of you to identify after they ate. better bring an army is all i can say and a safe exit strategy.
    Dragonzbraine I've never posted my resume. !
    and you just did.
    What I posted was a sincere attempt to explain our training methods which you over looked with out reading and accused me of cut and pasting my school manual. You acted like a child, proceeded to circumvent logic and reason like a woman LOL
    alas different ends of the world, it was not meant to be.
    nothing wrong with a woman, you seem to fall short on that end it appears.
    The reality you got upset after you posted a series of statements that screamed in neon your lack of experience with martal arts training culture and protocol. I am sorry that one of my many glaring flaws a lack of diplomacy got the best of me. I insulted and belittled you which was wrong of me. After that I researched you post history and cataloged you social as opposed to martial so I'd poke you ever so often just for sport.
    and you posted a series of statements that screamed fantasy land fu with unrealistic expendatures into logic and physics. You insult I insult goes back and forth. Glad you did a research on posts, believe what you will from my posting history, I live in a reality not the internet and I do not take my "knowings" of people from reading a forum which you seem to do. Poke away this is the internet and what its for.
    What you mistook for arrogance was simple you own insecurity and lack of understanding of some of the finer points of martial arts. I am as confident as I am cautious.
    and arrogant to match. again I care little for what you think of me, I'm fine in my life and unscathed by your meager lunges at clipping my wings.
    My point is I am a long time martial art practitioner, a father and a teacher. I made the mistake of attempting to educate you citing some hard won knowledge. My bad.
    advise, maybe you should keep yours to yourself sometimes it's unwanted.
    What passes for arrogance is my skill, knowledge and dedication to an entire life dedicated to the practice, promotion, development, and teaching of martial art.
    maybe you should work on your social skills. I'm happy you have found something that makes you happy.
    Sorry i acted like a d-ick but that always happens when i smell P-ussy
    maybe you should step away from yourself then.

last: maybe you shouldn't throw out random threats to people it's not healthy and one day you'll find someone to satisfy that hole you seem so eager to fill. You seem like an OK guy, although you have an arrogance to you and seem to want to tell peolple about yourself. I can tell we are polar different. I glanced at your "resume" and can tell just from that. But live and let live as I say, wish you the best in your "illustrious" career doing what ever it is you do. I'm sure you'll try and tell me.

good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    His name is James Lew.
    I'll be happy to introduce you to him.
    You could stand and laugh right in his face.
    He can do his deadly move and you kin try n mount him or something
    I'll pay for your ticket
    Oh pls. Another deadly street fighter. I love how the deadly street fighters cannot spar and have no proof that they have done so accept the deadly unrecorded street fights.

Lokhopkuen,

You stated that there are people that can rip hearts out. I hope you were talking about surgeons...because otherwise you are living in Mortal Combat fantasy land. Lui Kang's fatality ended in him ripping his opponent's heart out. You crazy.

I found Lokhopkuen on youtube. He is deadly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wMWY7lT1ik

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    "Once you put up a post saying that no one here knows what REAL traditional Chinese martial arts training really is. And then you told a story about how your sifu hit you in a spot and then told you to hit him, and again, and again. You said that this was tcma training."
    Yep-you're still a fool. You completely did not understand what I was saying.
    I was referring to the fact that Gung-Fu is taught through direct transmission, hands on. -you need to feel your Sifu's hand. This means, not just drilling cooperatively with another beginner, otherwise, you never develop anything but beginner's skill-at doing a drill.
    You need to feel a sifu's hand to get the skill that you cannot from a beginner? This is ONLY true if you are grappling. YOu need to feel someone who is more skilled than you. He throws you and you try to throw him. When you cannot you he tells you why.

Your statement is NOT true with a "sensitivity" style like wing chun or mantis. If you do the spinny hand drills with a master sifu what will you get good at doing? Right. Spinny hand drills. You do not need to do bs contrived sensitivity drills with a master to get better. You could spin your hands around a tree branch. A tree branch has less ego and is free.