Thread: Training the Phoenix Eye Fist

Training the Phoenix Eye Fist

What are some ways that you train the phoenix eye fist?

Do you use it only as a soft tissue weapon or do you try to use it as a regular striking weapon as well?

Advantages and disadvantages?
    "God gave you a brain, and it annoys Him greatly when you choose not to use it."

Take a look at my clips on the southern forum.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Thanks for the info!
    "God gave you a brain, and it annoys Him greatly when you choose not to use it."

what I done to develop mine was simply stand a couple feet away from a wall, make a pheonix fist, place the flat middle section of the pointer finger on the wall, and lean forward like doing a push up and hold for a couple minutes, and gradually step back further and further over time.

I do not train specially for the Phoenix Eye Fist. But I do train for all four fingers of the Leopard Fist. This is using point strike on wooden door from light force to strong force. The training method is similar to the application of the technique. Phoenix Eye Fist and Leopard Fist are both designed to be used at not strong targets like the neck, solar plex, and ribs, etc.

KC
    Hong Kong

I train the Leopard fist the same way. Leopard is to destroy the opponents limbs, and the opponent, always moving forward. That method will strengthen the fingers and will be able to support your whole body weight eventually, and you will not hurt your fingers or knuckles when you hit people/things.