Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Brule's Training Log V2.0

Update

I wanted to update this just for myself to track progress again. It's been a tough couple of years mainly with the health. So I haven't been able to progress much as I would stop training after a few weeks because of health and then have to start over again. These last few months have been better as I have been able to maintain some level of consistency and also seeing which lifts aggrevate me more than others. I think I may have found something to stick with for now so hopefully I can see some progress.

Back in 2011 I was back at my normal weight of 160lbs. Since then I've gone down to as low as 140. For the past few months I've been steady at 145. Today i'm in at 149 and have been following the program below for 4 weeks.

Day one:
    Overhead press
    Bench Press
    Lunges
    Barbell row

Day Two:
    Deadlift
    split squats
    high pulls
    pull ups

I usually take one days rest between days but sometimes it goes two days depending on my other commitments. As always any feedback is appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    point sparring is a great way to train

Update

Been a while since I've been on here. Thought I would give a quick update. Current numbers are:

Deadlift - 225
    Bench - 155
    Squat - 200
    Press - 95

I'm happy with the progress, especially with the health issues, but things have been going well since I started at the gym in late January and going steady since. Slow progress seems to be working for me, now it's a matter of getting enough food in to maintain the progress.

Peace

Update

Still training, which is surprising, things still going well and health is holding up. 2015 was actually one of the better years recently that I have felt well all year long. I don't know if it's because of the weight training or what, regardless, I'm going to continue to stick with it and see. Anyways. here's an update just for the heck of it, also a way to track my progress....

Deadlift - 295
    Squat - 270
    Bench - 180
    Press - 120

The above lifts are my focus with a couple of accessory lifts thrown in for volume.

Peace.

very nice brother i am proud of you. you have real kung fu

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC