Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: this board sux

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    man what's with all the racist remarks in here...

Oh wait, I forgot, most of you are americans and it's par for the course down there.
    Nice way to contradict yourself in the span of two sentences.

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Blog Entries

Oh wait, I forgot, most of you are americans and it's par for the course down there.
    don't you ever watch the Iceroad truckers show? NOBODY likes a Canadian. LOL don't hate.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

well, americans didn't conquer the west with political correctness so YEEHAW

PS: I'm joking

Quote Originally Posted by Sardinkahnikov View Post
    these asian models all look like they're like 12 year old
    then again that might explain why there are so many pedos in japan
    No they look young BECAUSE the men like them looking young. My wife is Filipina and she is 4'11" 90#. When we go out sometimes we get very interesting looks. She is 38, but can look 16 with the proper attire and makeup.

When she had a miscarriage about 3 years ago, the ER doctors asked to see her parents, LOL!!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Do you have any sources and links I can check out regarding this theory?
    Of course! ;D

here you go

http://www.chick.com/reading/comics/...7_allinone.asp

I figure that you would enjoy this one more than the others because it is not as boring seeing as how it is in comic book form. ;D

This comic is based on the testimony of Alberto Rivera. A former Jesuit Priest that rose up in the ranks of Catholicism only to find out it's many corruptions. This story is one of many that he has revealed since he left that group. Look into him sometime. The Catholic Church HATES him and has tried to kill him on many occasions (however they say that they have no knowledge of him despite the proof that he continues to offer). At first, I found it hard to believe but after some digging I found many like him with very similar stories. That, coupled with what I already know makes it all the more plausible. Enjoy! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    Nice way to contradict yourself in the span of two sentences.
    Is american a race now? lol

Is american a race now? lol

you made a bigotted remark immediately after criticizing the same thing from others.Apparently you are too dense to see that.

You really have some sort of short bus hair trigger fuse with the country dont you? The minute you hear so much as the name of the land you go into rant mode.

Of course this is another example of wude and spiritual development

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

No one said anything about racism!

Bigotry is the intolerance of anyone who doesn't agree with you!

Xenophobic is the abnormal fear of something different, strange or foreign!

You are not succeeding in changing anyone's opinion and you are starting to disparage America and and Americans. I merely pointed that out and encouraged you to avoid it, since "attacking the man" is one of the last refuges of an argument loser!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    No one said anything about racism!

Bigotry is the intolerance of anyone who doesn't agree with you!

Xenophobic is the abnormal fear of something different, strange or foreign!

You are not succeeding in changing anyone's opinion and you are starting to disparage America and and Americans. I merely pointed that out and encouraged you to avoid it, since "attacking the man" is one of the last refuges of an argument loser!
    hahahaha. So, is this going to be the topic that is used to not talk about the original topic?

you take some offense when I make an observation about Hollywood and it's inevitable effect on the American psyche?

How odd, how defensive and inappropriately so.

and yes, actually I believe I was called a racist and a xenophobe ( couple of times)

also, I think I pretty thoroughly explained what I was getting at.

Do you disagree with what I was saying and can you make a point to argue it or are you just going to shout "xenophobe" and "America hater" at me for the rest of the thread?

also, feel free to read it in context to the response it was used in. Might help with the whole continuity thing here.

Talking

I hate Mexicans. With their lovely tan skin and piercing brown eyes. Bilingual! Disgusting!!!! ;D

hahahaha. So, is this going to be the topic that is used to not talk about the original topic?

you take some offense when I make an observation about Hollywood and it's inevitable effect on the American psyche?

How odd, how defensive and inappropriately so.

and yes, actually I believe I was called a racist and a xenophobe ( couple of times)

also, I think I pretty thoroughly explained what I was getting at.

Do you disagree with what I was saying and can you make a point to argue it or are you just going to shout "xenophobe" and "America hater" at me for the rest of the thread?

also, feel free to read it in context to the response it was used in. Might help with the whole continuity thing here.
    I do not take offense David, I have noted the degradation of your argument as you turn to insults over argument.

Quote Originally Posted by ittokaos View Post
    I hate Mexicans. With their lovely tan skin and piercing brown eyes. Bilingual! Disgusting!!!! ;D
    I love mexicans, the food, the culture and the indian ruins.

except that I do not do well with beans.

beans get me diahrea and gas/f a r t.

a representation of a country and what it stands for

it is all very vague.

I love the people, the land, the culture and the history.

these are very elements that make up a country or a group of people.

all the political things would come and go.

just like the wind, sometimes it blows west and sometimes it blows east.

--

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    I do not take offense David, I have noted the degradation of your argument as you turn to insults over argument.
    and that would be where exactly Scott?

my argument stands.

who am I insulting? Am I insulting, or is what I have said perceived as an insult?

there's a huge difference.

what exactly did I say that was over the top so much that it killed my argument?

please tell!

I stand by my argument otherwise.

Hollywood is both a reflection of and and effect on the American psyche. You can't separate the two.

If anything, Hollywood has more of a one-way effect on the psyche of the rest of the world.