Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: And BOOM goes the Dynamite (Imminent Bannings)

some are like a double edge sword. some good info at the cost of civility...
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

It's usually good decorum to let a thread die once it's covered dead horses and things that grow in poop.

Unless you plan on calling someone else a Nazi.

Gene,
    Thanks! This place really needed reined in. Hopefully we can engage in some intellect discussions now. It amazed me that MAs had de-evolved to the point that few peeps demonstrated any class.
    Richard A. Tolson
    https://www.patreon.com/mantismastersacademy

There are two types of Chinese martial artists. Those who can fight and those who should be teaching dance or yoga!

53 years of training, 43 years of teaching and still aiming for perfection!

Recovering Forms Junkie! Even my twelve step program has four roads!

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    It's not as ruleless as longtime forum members might assume from previous eras. People's family's are now on facebook, and the people speaking s thouh nothing matters here, speak very differently on other parts of the interweb, and the willingness to have some behaviors associated with onesself is an increasing pressure.
    Yes indeed. Once again, context. You **** in a barn, but not an elevator, right?

Facebook and politics has put together some interesting and awkward moments.

And my Nephew discovered you don't let an ex-girlfriend have access to your FB account....

Over the years you watch people evolve. The cornerstones that hold all this User Generated Content, Social interactive stuff are Community, Creativity and Celebrity.

Not everybody is after the same stroke.
    Guangzhou Pak Mei Kung Fu School, Sydney Australia,
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng
    Established 1989, Glebe Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Yum Cha View Post
    Yes indeed. Once again, context. You **** in a barn, but not an elevator, right?

Facebook and politics has put together some interesting and awkward moments.

And my Nephew discovered you don't let an ex-girlfriend have access to your FB account....

Over the years you watch people evolve. The cornerstones that hold all this User Generated Content, Social interactive stuff are Community, Creativity and Celebrity.

Not everybody is after the same stroke.
    My nephew recently discovered the same thing!

I still would like to know whatever happened to uki? He just sort of disappeared. I wonder if he got caught with some illegal substances? or perhaps he is on some big construction job and jsut working his butt off?

He's got busy schedule to juggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    I still would like to know whatever happened to uki? He just sort of disappeared. I wonder if he got caught with some illegal substances? or perhaps he is on some big construction job and jsut working his butt off?
    last I heard, and that may hav been via FB, was he was out of work, his computer was on the fritz (I thinnk he was posting from a friend's) and he had no $ to get it fixed

too bad; I miss him; I seriously believe he was the lynch pin that kept the forum in dynamic balance - it al went to sh1t after he disappeared

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    He's got busy schedule to juggle.
    no THAT is a bannable offence!

Who you callin' dummyhead, Drake?!

Ok, truth be told, you can only get 75% off on Pink Ringstar shoes and sword tassels.

I'm quite different online than I am in person, mostly because it's a part of my job here. Heck, if I wasn't on the payroll with this forum, I'd troll the snot out of the lot of you glorified fantasy kickboxer mma theorists.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    I'm quite different online than I am in person, mostly because it's a part of my job here. Heck, if I wasn't on the payroll with this forum, I'd troll the snot out of the lot of you glorified fantasy kickboxer mma theorists.
    yeah, you'd probably do something crazy like pretend you were a former Lama Pai instructor in nY who now runs a San Da gym...

Oh c'mon, now i'm just with the crazy talk - who would ever believe such a thing!?!

Blog Entries
    Ok OK......i would like to be the first to nominate GENE CHING to have his name changed to
    BRUCE BANNER

SF GIGANTES!!!!!!
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

But you ARE giving 70% off on these MT vids!

http://www.martialartsmart.com/dvd-rspk6.html
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

That's true, Drake, but those were overpriced.

hsk, I think I'm more of a Ben Urich than a Bruce Banner.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart