Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: And BOOM goes the Dynamite (Imminent Bannings)

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    He's got busy schedule to juggle.
    Ohhhhh! THAT'S just awful!!!! Where is the puke smilie when you need it!

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Heck, if I wasn't on the payroll with this forum, I'd troll the snot out of the lot of you glorified fantasy kickboxer mma theorists.
    And posting batleth vids!

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    yeah, you'd probably do something crazy like pretend you were a former Lama Pai instructor in nY who now runs a San Da gym...

Oh c'mon, now i'm just with the crazy talk - who would ever believe such a thing!?!
    I WOULD! I WOULD!

Uki was just thrown off of his schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    Uki was just thrown off of his schedule.
    Well you have to admit he sure had some balls, but he was a little bit too stonefaced!

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MysteriousPower View Post
    I left for a whole night...and now everyone is getting banned? What happened and how was this decision decided?
    nevermind that-why weren't YOU banned??? DOH!
    actually, I like your sense of humor..for the most part.
    And you seem intelligent...for the most part.
    But, you are like HW108's parallel universe evil twin.
    hmmm. Bizarro HW108...?

ok, I just red back a few posts...I guess I'm talking to myself...again
    Last edited by TenTigers; 11-05-2010 at 04:23 PM.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Design Sifu just banned someone

...but he's not posting who.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    nevermind that-why weren't YOU banned??? DOH!
    actually, I like your sense of humor..for the most part.
    And you seem intelligent...for the most part.
    But, you are like HW108's parallel universe evil twin.
    hmmm. Bizarro HW108...?

ok, I just red back a few posts...I guess I'm talking to myself...again
    Where have YOU been! He just got banned a few hours ago!!

Wake up Rip(Vanwinkle)!

I am afraid we are gonna have to take one of your tigers away!

Blog Entries
    Gene,

If our democratic party members all has "back bone" like yours, they won't lose their election this bad. When you are the majority (TCMA guys), you just have to do whatever that you believe is right from the bottom of your heart, and not trying to please everybody as our president Obama did.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 11-05-2010 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Design Sifu just banned someone...but he's not posting who.
    Hmmm! Well I am still here, so we can cross one off the list!

I feel kind of banned, but I feel more banished rather than banned so it must not be me. Someone has been banishing me though and its irritating.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Where have YOU been! He just got banned a few hours ago!!

Wake up Rip(Vanwinkle)!
    hey, someone's got to teach the LARPERS...
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Because nobody here is obligated to provide anyone here video streams of training just to make a point on an internet forum. This is one of those places where you just have to deal with the fact that you'll never know who "SuperSecretNinjaKilla120" is or if what he teaches is any good.

It's my opinion that most of these "fighters" are wasting their time preparing for some street war they'll never see. Most people get shot during these types of confrontations anyway. When was the last time you walked outside and saw people on the ground grappling with each other? My last enemy had an AK-47, with weapon of choice being rockets and mortars. In Colorado, my most dangerous enemy is how people drive.

So, instead of asking everyone and their mother to get on youtube and post video, we really to conduct a reality check. Nobody owes you video. That crap gets obnoxious after a while. If what you are doing brings you happiness and a better understanding of yourself, who the HELL has the right to tell you you've done wrong. There's more to KF than simply finding the most efficient way of ripping someone's throat out... because the reality is that nobody really has to do that these days. Buy a gun if you want personal safety.

yeah but you cant forget, most of this sh!t started when people said they felt it was almost criminal for some of these teachers to claim they have self defence techniques, sell them to men women and children as such, yet they are not tested and dont work anywhere near as easilly as its suggested alot of the time...

so if what you do makes you happy, fine, but when u SELL false claims, you are not only a scumbag, but a thief and liar, imo... and if you dont even know that what you teach is garbage, well, thats much worse than selling it and knowing it hasnt been tested... the trouble is that most of these geeks actually think they can fight and/or defend themselves against somebody who even has only street experience and hasnt even trained EVER... ive seen so many so called MAs get hurt by ruthless street fighters who dont even own a moutpiece or handwraps...

but, if you dont SELL the self defence claim, then i fully agree, its nobodies biz what you do with ur time... u can shoot elastic bands and call it war games as far as i care...

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    That's MK in the background. Strong. Majestic. A Nubian God!
    huh.... i assumed you were pure whiteboy... dunno why...

Quote Originally Posted by Northwind View Post
    Well because if they continue to act in the manner that got them banned, the new identity will also get banned. It takes more effort to go and create the new email, identity and posts than it does for someone to click one lil Ban button. So I imagine they can try several times before getting tired. On the flip side, they may want to stay, so some might actually "change their ways" of communication.

I am happy this happened; helps put those of us not banned into check too - we will take a moment before hitting submit now hopefully (there are people banned who I really like & respect, but it happens).
    really... i sort of assumed gene was smart enough to ban IPs aswell... account and IP... so you would have to find a diff I^P and re-register which is do-able, but pretty inconvenient for those who post from home... not many people here are smart enough or knowledgable enough to route through other IPs...

Quote Originally Posted by Yum Cha View Post
    Its like training I suppose, you put up with a lot of drudge for a little bit of insight....
    unfortunately too many people put up with very little drudge and claim to have a lot of insight...

not many poeple here have been thru the fire... you can tell alot about poeple by what they chose to post...