Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: And BOOM goes the Dynamite (Imminent Bannings)

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    the difference is that the latter(exept MP) are proponents of tcma and the former were not... given the fact that these people werent civilized enough to co-exist, the tcma'ers won out, this being a tcma forum and all... understandable, if gene has to take sides he has to side with those who fit the theme of the site... his consumers... makes complete sense really...
    well, LHK is about as TCMA as they get, so that invalidates that argument...

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    and even tho i agreed with some of what knifefighter said, the guy was a real douchebag... like we`re talking major knuckle dragging evolutionary cul-de-sac- motherfukcer... the guy was an absolute pr!ck when conversing with anyone who he didnt feel was training properly... and his stupid demands for video from everyone who presumed to actually speak or have any contrary opinion what so ever in that doughnut puncher`s presence...
    meh, I took him w a grain of salt; his less than stellar social skills aside, he was a good source of info for various things, and he did make good points about a lot of the silliness in TCMA; but he did push a lot of people's buttons, so I'm not surprised he was dealt with accordingly;

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    you start banning people for having difference of opinions and you'll see this place drop off significantly.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    you start banning people for having difference of opinions and you'll see this place drop off significantly.
    actually, i was under the impression it had more to do with social skills than it did with opinions... but TGY is right, it doesnt add up...

TAAI
    I'm confused - KF and LHK get the Banning, but Earth Dragon, Jamieson, Hardwork and Mysterious Power don't?
    Wow Taai, you really included me in that list? I have been a upstanding contributing member on here since 1996 and always post postitve things. It wasnt until 3 certain people talked about my wife, my children, threatend me, posted my personal information on here and basically talked s h i t and constantly attacked and made rude comments to every single post I made even if i was askign someon else a direct qurestion.
    Obviously you havent taken the time to really read what I type. I go out fo my way to help others and share in great discussions on here the phone and a couple times invited certain members to do demonstration at my schools.

dragon
    it wasnt difference of opinions, we all can have those its about respecting others opionons even if they are different than your own, instead of calling someone names belittling and degrading others to the point where evey thread they posted in got drailed and off track cut out the cancer to save the body. we are all supposed to be respectful martial artsits, not dogs in pound.
    Last edited by EarthDragon; 11-05-2010 at 04:33 AM.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

i agree to an extent 7, Dale didn't have the best social skills, he had some good advise though and wasn't affraid to speak his mind about what was real and what wasn't.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.

i agree to an extent 7, Dale didn't have the best social skills, he had some good advise though and wasn't affraid to speak his mind about what was real and what wasn't.
    the real tragedy is that he`s probably a really nice guy in person...

Wow Taai, you really included me in that list? I have been a upstanding contributing member on here since 1996 and always post postitve things. It wasnt until 3 certain people talked about my wife, my children, threatend me, posted my personal information on here and basically talked s h i t and constantly attacked and made rude comments to every single post I made even if i was askign someon else a direct qurestion.
    Obviously you havent taken the time to really read what I type. I go out fo my way to help others and share in great discussions on here the phone and a couple times invited certain members to do demonstration at my schools.
    I think you just fell for the bait most times. It was put out there and you came running. No biggie though happens. You just have to learn that people will say anything to get a rise. Just can't fall into that trench with them.

dragon
    yes I think perhaps your right, but why bait someone to react in a negative way? that just seems like a waste of thier time, what guy gets his jollies from upsetting other people?
    knifefighter was relentles, he would follow every one of my posts I would post and he would reply 1 minute later saying things that didnt even pertain to the thread, this is a sickness in my book.
    He wetn as far to log onto facebook and I saw he sent me a friend request and I was OMG I got a stalker and its a guy! I knew then this dude has some mental issues.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Blog Entries
    Just can't fall into that trench with them.
    The problem is if you don't response, people may think that you ignore them. If you response, people may think that you try to argue againt them. It's very hard to draw that proper line sometime.

that souldnt have to be drawn either way.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Dale gone?...I feel like a big thorn was pulled out of my ass cheek.

EO

Blog Entries
    What bother me the most on the internet discussion is no matter how polite that you intend to treat others, some people just won't return back with the same kind of politeness. Finally you just gave up and said, "If you want to fight, let's go outside and show me how good you are." Everything will just go down hill after that.

YKW
    "If you want to fight, let's go outside." Everything will go down hill after that
    trouble is they would never come up from thier parents basement long enough.

PS I hear you eric, hallaluia!!!!!!!!!!!!
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

knifefighter was relentles, he would follow every one of my posts I would post and he would reply 1 minute later saying things that didnt even pertain to the thread, this is a sickness in my book.
    He wetn as far to log onto facebook and I saw he sent me a friend request and I was OMG I got a stalker and its a guy! I knew then this dude has some mental issues.
    like i said not the best of social skills for sure. I agreed with a lot of what he said, but not how he approached certain things.

a general rule of thumb, if your not sure don't answer. If you answer give yourself room to move.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    What bother me the most on the internet discussion is no matter how polite that you intend to treat others, some people just won't return back with your politeness. Finally you just gave up and said, "If you want to fight, let's go outside." Everything will go down hill after that.
    This is true. Honestly I believe anything that turns into an internet challenge fight should be what gets someone banned, we have all seen how that turns out.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato