Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Three part interview with Master Wong Kiew Kit

One of the things that I found most interesting in the book was his Iron Fist training, and I agree that the book is not a detailed kung fu document, but IMHO it does have some interesting information. How intersting, will depend on what one is searching and with whom one is studying.

Quote Originally Posted by Northwind View Post
    Excellent write-up, Xin. You expressed my feelings on the book as well.
    Thanks, Northwind . Impressive curriculum available in your organization, by the way!

myself and a few others had a direct correspondence with both him and some of his well I don't know what to call them, on a web forum I used to post on regularly.

honestly if you think there is anything worthy in the stuff he teaches all I can say is people can waste their money any way they see fit. But with any serious amount of due diligence and critical thinking the case he makes and the vast majority of his claims quickly fall apart, at far beyond ridiculous speed. like seriously ludicrous speed.

Wkk

Well, he does look chinese and wears gold pyjamas so he must be highly skilled.

His stuff looks fine in a fantasy world sense but I can't see the "real" world combat applications in his system. It's all choreographed and done against his own students.
    Have you watched his "Tai chi sword vs a katana" clip. If he's that good why does he wobble a bit in one of his stances? And one decent iado expert would disembowel him in seconds.
    His defences against a boxer, wrestler clips are hilaroous. The bloke has obviously never had a fight in his life.

I have read his books and watched his clips.
    I think he's crap. But that's just my opinion.
    Tung Kong Hakka Chow Gar Naam Pai Tong Long

http://www.youtube.com/user/dmas5animals