Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Benny Meng

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelo-RJ View Post
    According to his teacher, master Tio Tek Kwie, what Lin learnt from the supposed "Hek Ki Boen" school was NOT Winf Chun, but a martial art known as Cap Pwi Lohan Jiu (She Ba Lohan So), or 18 Hands of Lohan, a mix of a few Hakka Kung Fu styles. That's the reason for the resemblance with 5 ancestors, white crane etc.
    How long do they think the charade can last? The truth is here now.
    Official statement from Sifu Tio Tek Kwie about his former student Lin xiang fuk ( Kenneth Lin )

Im Very dissapointed that my lessons about being a good and rightgeous person did not succeed by my student , I have to apologize to the Wing Chun community for having supported his Lie about Black Flag Wing Chun my reasons for doing so wer...e none other then to help him set his business up in the US as he convinced me that Wing Chun would be the way to go marketing wise, i did not realise the consequence of this decision.

Again my sincere apologies for making this mistake, and i hope that my ex student can do the same, by disclosing the truth and giving his apologies to the Wing Chun world. in the past i have on several occasions followed his instructions to talk about my Teachers art as Wing Chun but i want to make it very clear that my teacher told me personally that the art is called 18 Lohan Hand

furthermore i want to state that my relationship with my kung fu brother The Kang Hay cannot be broken by lies, dont ever try to break our relationship and that this photo of our reunion were all the direct student of kwee king yang are sitting should be proof enough.

this is going to be my only written comment on all of your accusations as the Truth should indeed be protected at all times and especially the Honor of my beloved teacher Kwee King Yang.

Sincerely Sifu Tio Tek Kwie
    Video link to official statement:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk3WP...layer_embedded

The facts are traceable and available for all to see. Justice needs to be done and I think it time for Lin to be a humble and obedient student of his teacher Sifu Tio. Lin should follow his Sifu Tio advice and example. Sifu Tio apologized to Martial Art Community online in video. That is courage and honesty. Lin should apologize to pubic and admit the Black Flag's history, art, claims, all are fabrication. Take down the false 5 Flag story. Admit how it all come together personally. Honest apology. Regain some sense integrity at least. Admit Sifu Sergio was right. Acknowledge his resignation letter, his Sifu apology video, and stop living a lie. Stop insulting legacy of Ip Man with Red Flag story.

If Marcelo is right about Benny then the VTM no longer museum for Wing Chun and the late GM Moy Yat saw it long ago. If the vtm continue the propoganda of the false 5 Flag WC bs then that's mission suicide and sell out. Is the vtm a museum or just his personal closet or warehouse to sell Lin-Meng fraudulent product? I feel bad for those martial artist who believe the bs story. It is a true mockery of history and real martial artists. The story is fake, the so called Shaolin Black Flag Wing Chun is a chopy suey MMA lie, the facts the truth are easy to find. Many martial artist can see it is fake, many more to be aware and protected and empowered with the truth.
    Last edited by Jeff_H; 07-02-2012 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior8 View Post
    Spoke to a 5 ancestor fist master(official successor to his lineage in malaysia)

In the 5 ancestors it is written to be
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Ancestors

the breathing methods and iron body of Da mo (達尊拳)
    the posture and dynamic power of Luohan (羅漢拳)
    the precision and efficient movement of Emperor Taizu (太祖拳)
    the hand techniques and the complementary softness and hardness of Fujian White Crane (白鶴拳)
    the agility and footwork of Monkey (猴拳)

He tells me this is inaccurate

Actually the 2 of these above are the same ancestor, I do not remember taixu and luohan or da mo and luo han

But the 5th ancestor is the so called sixth influence in the wiki; Xuan Nu also known as Hian Loo(玄女拳).'The Lady in the Green Dress,' - a very soft art

HKB calls the mysterious female fist kungfu could it be actually the 5th ancestor of 5 ancestor fist Xuan Nu also known as Hian Loo(玄女拳).'The Lady in the Green Dress,'

seems to be the same story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLqiA...feature=relmfu
    hey shadow_warrior8,

it looks like lin uses alot of stories from the internet. Look at this old post from some years ago. its about what your talking about, the lady in the green dress, some call it the 6th ancestor. lin's idea was to say Master Tio taught him male wing chun and the Ip Man lineage (Vikoga) is female Wing Chun and mix in 5 Ancestor stories into the mix. however... the VTM did not do the research to find out all this stuff but then it took Master Tio to tell the truth that he did not teach Wing Chun. lin's lies are on many things, one thing is that he keeps changing the name of his made up fake stuff fu. now he is trying out another name like his other names made no progress all. so every so often, lin picks up some idea here and there to bs the public. basically nothing come out from lin and the VTM can be trusted.

old post on 6th ancestor:
    http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...9&postcount=10
    Black Flag Eng Chun's orginal family tree revealed and Ngo Cho Kun's Family tree
    Ngo Cho Kun (5 ancestors) has a male/female history, like Black Flag Eng Chun. I'll show you how as best I can. Kenneth Lin's (Salim) martial arts background is known in Indo before he left. He learned Gui In Lam's Ngo Cho Kun lineage and then picked up Vikoga Wing Chun from Chung Che Man. When Lin came to America in 2005 he promoted Ngo Cho Kun and Vikoga Wing Chun as Ngo Cho Eng Chun Male/Female family tree. When he heard of VTM's promotion of Shaolin Wing Chun he started to change his story in the Indo forums and advertisement in America. He attached Shaolin Wing Chun stories that VTM promotes to make a transistion. Today Kenneth Lin is trying to erase his Ngo Cho Eng Chun male/female family tree and Gui In Lam's Ngo Cho Kun background by calling it Black Flag Wing Chun. He does this to declare himself grandmaster of Black Flag Wing Chun and promote his teacher Tio Tik Kwie's status. What does VTM gain from this? Money from magazine articles, books and Shaolin Wing Chun 3-halls program. There is always a motive. Sergio gains advertisement promotion for his large schools in Europe. But this is at the expense of Ngo Cho Eng Chun and maybe others.

Original Black Flag Wing Chun Male/Female branch:
    Kenneth Lin called his kung fu "Ngo Cho Eng Chun USA Group" when he came to America but today in 2010 he has transitioned to Black Flag Wing Chun. His family tree had a male and female branch as he published originally. Lin promoted the male/female version of Ngo Cho Eng Chun USA Group. Lin himself at first stated to the VTM: “The system as it was passed down was preserved in two forms: a Male aspect and a Female aspect.” Today his orginal promotion has changed. Today he declares himself as the grandmaster of Black Flag Eng Chun while erasing the female side, Vikoga Wing Chun, from his family tree and Ngo Cho Kun from the male side.
    Where did Lin come up with a story of male/female for his Ngo Cho Eng Chun? Lin used Ngo Cho Kun's family story for his self promotion and transistion to Shaolin Wing Chun Black Flag. You see Ngo Cho Kun has a story about a 6th ancestor who was female, I'll show soon. But first, here is Black Flag Wing Chun's orignal explaination in its transistion from Ngo Cho Eng Chun's male/female history.

Ngo Cho Eng Chun/Black Flag Eng Chun's male side (Lin's original):
    For the male branch, Lin had Ngo Cho Kun 5 male ancestor family lineage and teachers. That's what he wanted us to believe. (Today this is Shaolin temple 5 Flag Wing Chun)
    Ngo Cho Eng Chun/Black Flag Eng Chun's female side (Lin's original):
    For the Female branch, he labeled Ng Mui & sometimes Yim Wing Chun. Lin learned various Wing Chun under Victor Leow's Vikoga Wing Chun family tree. (Today this is Shoalin Red Flag Wing Chun or some color)

So you see, Kenneth Lin originally married Ngo Cho Kun with Vikoga Wing Chun to call it Ngo Cho Eng Chun USA Group in 2005. This is where the Ngo Cho Kun's family story fits into his Black Flag Eng Chun promotion. You see Ngo Cho Kun is known to have a male/female story.

Ngo Cho Kun Male side:
    Ngo Cho Kun has mixtures of 5 Ancestor styles: White Crane, Monkey, TaiZu(Grand Ancestor) and Lo Han (18 Immortals) and Tat Chun (Bodhidharma's method).
    Ngo Cho Kun Female side:
    Mysterious Female Fist (6th Ancestor)

Facts:
    Kenneth Lin's Ngo Cho Kun family lineage is from Gui In Lam.
    Kenneth Lin's Wing Chun family lineage is from Vikoga Wing Chun.
    Kenneth Lin called the marriage of Ngo Cho Kun and Vikoga Wing Chun, Ngo Cho Eng Chun.
    Kenneth Lin has never denied learning Vikoga Wing Chun or Ngo Cho Kun.
    Ngo Cho Kun is known to have a 6th female ancestor, Mysterious Female Fist.
    VTM promotes a super secret Shaolin Wing Chun 3-halls ("Dim" for Fukien dialect effect) program.

This is the male/female story of Ngo Cho Kun! May the truth shine over Black Flag Eng Chun and the changing stories of Kenneth Salim, Benny Meng and Sergio!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelo-RJ View Post
    According to his teacher, master Tio Tek Kwie, what Lin learnt from the supposed "Hek Ki Boen" school was NOT Winf Chun, but a martial art known as Cap Pwi Lohan Jiu (She Ba Lohan So), or 18 Hands of Lohan, a mix of a few Hakka Kung Fu styles. That's the reason for the resemblance with 5 ancestors, white crane etc.
    Marcelo,
    since you know the law well in Brasil, if someone intentionally made up some false product to sell in your country, will your country ban this person from entering your country?
    Just a simple question, because I saw from those videos Lin was having some problem in Japan and Canada. Do you think Lin might have something to do with it? just curious.

Jeung, unfortunately Lin & Meng can't be banned from Brasil for selling their fake thing, since they're not offending anyone else's rights of property. They're "only" telling a big lie and, although a moral issue, lying is not a crime.

Furthermore, as I stated here before, Lin and Meng chose the poorest portion of my Country for the HQ of their thing down here. Most of their students are not familiar with English and firmly believe that the bad things that are written on HKB in Portuguese are part of a Hung Fa Yi conspiracy against Meng.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeung View Post
    Just a simple question, because I saw from those videos Lin was having some problem in Japan and Canada. Do you think Lin might have something to do with it? just curious.
    About Kenneth Lim and Kenneth Lin...
    Are they the same person in Japan?

kenneth Lim is not kenneth lin but a student at that time acting like him,under a slightly changed name
    its all very simple when you do some real research if you put the time you put in making this video to good use in finding out first hand about the system and background you would gain so much
    wengchuntv 1 year ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLqiA...feature=relmfu

Some interesting reading about Lin's background in Japan.
    Is there an untold story in Japan?

http://vtmshaolinbull5hit.blogspot.com/

“What hurt us most is your lies,like you never where in Japan???? Even showing your passport.
    But we have proof of you teaching Wing Chun in japan,you even met your wife there!!!”
    - Sifu Sergio & Sifu Tur’s letter to Lin.

Below is evidence supporting Sifu Sergio. From Lin’s original writings of documentation, and correspondence, you will see he mentions the following…
    *In 2003: Japan – fast talking bartender

This male female wingchun story was told by a sifu of a certain lineage

As far as I know, it has been used to say their lineage is more authentic or older

IMHO, Its about energy and intention, not male or female
    讲你不听,听你不明,明你不做,做你又做错,错你又不认,认你又不改,改你又不服,不服你又不讲;那你要我 怎么办?

As far as I know, it has been used to say their lineage is more authentic or older

Let us make a system call it wing chun.

Then later break it in half for no reason.

does not make sense.

female and male, sound like the story from some one related to Vikoga WCK.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Tiger View Post
    None what so ever. At least not formally. Certainly not anything remotely like what I see now from him. I felt he was more a 'fan' of VT after touching hands. I have also read that he met his first VT sifu in the early 90's. I can't imagine who that would be,but I can ask around my circles. How does anybody become a grand master of anything after a scant 10 years?

oh I read something on facebook about what lin's sihing said, lin only learned less than 10 months under Master Tio, and a few months here and there with two other guys. Most of his stuff he learned from videos, the internet, magazines and forums. His Sihing said they have more than 10 guys are Lin's sihing in indonesia and they all can tell you lin's stories on his background are all exaggerated.

since you know the law well in Brasil, if someone intentionally made up some false product to sell in your country, will your country ban this person from entering your country?
    We such rules enforced world wide, modern capitalism would grind to a halt.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    We such rules enforced world wide, modern capitalism would grind to a halt.
    well, as the public already know, since Sergio came out with his own research different than benny meng, so far, we have seen many evidences being presented by many parties who have known lin since a teenager. They all said lin made up so many lies beyond imagination, it blows everyone's mind, lying and cheating, even his own teacher has come to apologize to the public. But what lin do right now after he can't sell 5 flag wing chun (fake story made up by him) to Sergio's students? He lost a lot of business, now lin and benny meng take another smoking screen called Shaolin HKB (Shaolin black flag), , first the false 5 flag wing chun story, now another new invention, the false shaolin black flag.
    when is this bs going to end? is money the only thing this guy is after? At least that's what this guys teacher Tio said. lin tried many names but business "no progress", now, he's made up another false history, false product. hopefully people will not forget his shady past and will not buy into his new made up product again. what kind of world is this? capitalism, that's what this is all about. it's a very sad story for the martial arts community imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeung View Post
    well, as the public already know, since Sergio came out with his own research different than benny meng, so far, we have seen many evidences being presented by many parties who have known lin since a teenager. They all said lin made up so many lies beyond imagination, it blows everyone's mind, lying and cheating, even his own teacher has come to apologize to the public. But what lin do right now after he can't sell 5 flag wing chun (fake story made up by him) to Sergio's students? He lost a lot of business, now lin and benny meng take another smoking screen called Shaolin HKB (Shaolin black flag), , first the false 5 flag wing chun story, now another new invention, the false shaolin black flag.
    when is this bs going to end? is money the only thing this guy is after? At least that's what this guys teacher Tio said. lin tried many names but business "no progress", now, he's made up another false history, false product. hopefully people will not forget his shady past and will not buy into his new made up product again. what kind of world is this? capitalism, that's what this is all about. it's a very sad story for the martial arts community imo.
    Its easy, just dont train with him