Thread: Benny Meng

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelo-RJ View Post
    According to his teacher, master Tio Tek Kwie, what Lin learnt from the supposed "Hek Ki Boen" school was NOT Winf Chun, but a martial art known as Cap Pwi Lohan Jiu (She Ba Lohan So), or 18 Hands of Lohan, a mix of a few Hakka Kung Fu styles. That's the reason for the resemblance with 5 ancestors, white crane etc.
    How long do they think the charade can last? The truth is here now.
    Official statement from Sifu Tio Tek Kwie about his former student Lin xiang fuk ( Kenneth Lin )

Im Very dissapointed that my lessons about being a good and rightgeous person did not succeed by my student , I have to apologize to the Wing Chun community for having supported his Lie about Black Flag Wing Chun my reasons for doing so wer...e none other then to help him set his business up in the US as he convinced me that Wing Chun would be the way to go marketing wise, i did not realise the consequence of this decision.

Again my sincere apologies for making this mistake, and i hope that my ex student can do the same, by disclosing the truth and giving his apologies to the Wing Chun world. in the past i have on several occasions followed his instructions to talk about my Teachers art as Wing Chun but i want to make it very clear that my teacher told me personally that the art is called 18 Lohan Hand

furthermore i want to state that my relationship with my kung fu brother The Kang Hay cannot be broken by lies, dont ever try to break our relationship and that this photo of our reunion were all the direct student of kwee king yang are sitting should be proof enough.

this is going to be my only written comment on all of your accusations as the Truth should indeed be protected at all times and especially the Honor of my beloved teacher Kwee King Yang.

Sincerely Sifu Tio Tek Kwie
    Video link to official statement:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk3WP...layer_embedded

The facts are traceable and available for all to see. Justice needs to be done and I think it time for Lin to be a humble and obedient student of his teacher Sifu Tio. Lin should follow his Sifu Tio advice and example. Sifu Tio apologized to Martial Art Community online in video. That is courage and honesty. Lin should apologize to pubic and admit the Black Flag's history, art, claims, all are fabrication. Take down the false 5 Flag story. Admit how it all come together personally. Honest apology. Regain some sense integrity at least. Admit Sifu Sergio was right. Acknowledge his resignation letter, his Sifu apology video, and stop living a lie. Stop insulting legacy of Ip Man with Red Flag story.

If Marcelo is right about Benny then the VTM no longer museum for Wing Chun and the late GM Moy Yat saw it long ago. If the vtm continue the propoganda of the false 5 Flag WC bs then that's mission suicide and sell out. Is the vtm a museum or just his personal closet or warehouse to sell Lin-Meng fraudulent product? I feel bad for those martial artist who believe the bs story. It is a true mockery of history and real martial artists. The story is fake, the so called Shaolin Black Flag Wing Chun is a chopy suey MMA lie, the facts the truth are easy to find. Many martial artist can see it is fake, many more to be aware and protected and empowered with the truth.
    Last edited by Jeff_H; 07-02-2012 at 01:22 PM.