Thread: securities vs. punks...

securities vs. punks...

they throw some serious punches....

http://www.break.com/fights/trutv-siberiansurge.html

hahaha

lol, those security guards knew how to throw bombs!

nice... they worked well together... probably been in that position before...

the russians dont play. my bro. is a sambo expert i saw some sambo struff in there, sambo/systema has been refined for decades and is one of the most devastating real life combat martial arts there is. they dont play fair,they are out for the win, period. real martial art.

If they had only pulled guard! Clearly they need to work on their ground game.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Quote Originally Posted by teetsao View Post
    the russians dont play. my bro. is a sambo expert i saw some sambo struff in there, sambo/systema has been refined for decades and is one of the most devastating real life combat martial arts there is. they dont play fair,they are out for the win, period. real martial art.
    Did some Sambo in the military and got to know a couple of Spetsnatz guys while in the service, bunch of freaks but they do love to party, LOL !
    Not a fan of Systema to be honest, but Sambo is very devastating.
    Funny thing is that, basically, the difference between combat Sambo and Sport Sambo ( there are two versions of sport sambo by the way, one is more MMA like) is the use of strikes and weapons, the throws and subs are the same used in Sport.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

RE: the video.
    I did enjoy how the guy that started the mess got KO'd right off the bat and everyone kept kicking him in the head, LMAO !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

I would love the mall security to be able to use this kind of message for the punks and thugs at our inner city mall, they make it uncomfortable to shop there for a lot of people.
    all we have is fat wannabe cops, or guys to dweeby to pass the police test.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Greetings,

That was EXCELLENT.

Did you notice how the guy with the knockout power was striking the jaw? He wasn't using his knuckles. It appeared to be a jarring push to the jawline. Buenas Noches!

Unfortunately, if that was done in this country, the security company could be sued. I know of someone who worked as a security guard who received a few hours "training" with a telescopic baton. He was taught to hit non injurious, non lethal areas. So, if it ever got serious, the guy would be dead meat.

mickey

I love the head of security at the end. He walks all nonchalant, and then pulls his gun out. Looked like something out of a movie.

as soon as the beef lined up against the buffoons, you knew what was going to happen...
    Guangzhou Pak Mei Kung Fu School, Sydney Australia,
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng
    Established 1989, Glebe Australia