Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Damage control for Little Nine Heaven/ Sifu James McNeil

ok so why exactly is she naked??? what does the woman tie off on??? i hate to think how it would look down the line... when i see a stretched out pus$y my first thought doesnt jump to "iron" training... pun intended by the way...

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    ok so why exactly is she naked??? what does the woman tie off on??? i hate to think how it would look down the line... when i see a stretched out pus$y my first thought doesnt jump to "iron" training... pun intended by the way...
    Publicity? Some will do anything to become famous

i think sifu james mcneil is badass. he is a man of great honor and i want to be just like him.
    dear sifu mcneil ,if you can read this, please send me a lock of your pubis/ass hair, thank you
    Last edited by bawang; 11-16-2010 at 09:19 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i think sifu james mcneil is badass. he is a man of great honor and i want to be just like him.
    dear sifu mcneil ,if you can read this, please send me a lock of your pubis/ass hair, thank you
    Its probably all gone or given away by now.

was just told about his feud between Mcneil and Carl Totton. This is a statement from Mcneil on another forum:

"9) Most importantly, Carl Totton never earned a black belt from Tiny. He did not train for 5 years, but only maybe two years and not every day. So how can Carl Totton be one of the Eight as he claims? A couple of Carl’s former ex-students from CT State who left him because of misconduct with his male students said they had never seen any black belt certificate from Haumea Lefiti’s system or from Ralph Shun. I received a black certificate from both Tiny and from Master Ralph Shun."

Funny how all these LA guys who train together at some point seem to have misconduct issues.

Dude, why do you care?
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I just find there is something strange about this guy.

Besides waititng to see if any baby mamas come forward. Or the closet door is opened.

Quote Originally Posted by tanglang63 View Post
    I just find there is something strange about this guy.
    You find "something strange" about a guy who puts pics of him hanging his wife from his nut sack on his web site? Really? Who would have guessed,

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Designs View Post
    Where does Shih-Shui come from?

The origins of Shih-Shui (pronounced she-sway) can be traced back to the time of Huang-Ti the Yellow Emperor of China (2698 BC).

It consists of three skills: ju kung (nine chamber fist),
    chiankuan jen (swordmanship); and Shih Shui (bone marrow washing).

In skill, it is based on the Tao's practice of the balancing between yin and yang to relax the tendons and bones, and to perform marrow washing. It is actually an exclusive literature and a rich inheritance passed down through the centuries by mouth.

---

So that's what they call That in China. If done improperly, it causes blindness and hairy palms.

Those pics of her hanging actually look faked come to think of it.

I mean, the sheets could very well be nailed to the edge with his johnson merely pulling just the sheet while the nail holds the woman.

just saying that it would be more convincing if the sheet wasn't going over the roof edge.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

something strange about this also

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    something strange about this also

Yes...one of his shoes is improperly tied. This indicates he probably suffers from dyslexia, which probably caused his depression which probably caused his death! Not to mention gender confusion....dude is wearing a dress!

Either that, or he is doing a pullup!
    Last edited by Scott R. Brown; 11-18-2010 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Yes...one of his shoes is improperly tied. This indicates he probably suffers from dyslexia, which probably caused his depression which probably caused his death! Not to mention gender confusion....dude is wearing a dress!
    he probably drank too much distilled water...

Either that, or he is doing a pullup!
    well, it depends on his hands - if the palms are facing away from him, sure; if they are facing towards him, it's a chin up!

he probably drank too much distilled water...

well, it depends on his hands - if the palms are facing away from him, sure; if they are facing towards him, it's a chin up!
    Oh! Are those YOUR legs?

Oh! Are those YOUR legs?
    no, mine are pastier...

Hmm? I am sure I have seen those ankles in my scope before!