Thread: John Boehner to fly commercial as Speaker

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    It's not a PR stunt. He's been flying commercial since he's been in Congress.

yeah because he had no choice but to be hearded with the cattle... now he has a choice and he is denying those rights... and thats great, good for him, smart PR... but it doesnt change what he's done and who he works for... and if you think he works for "the people" then you clearly have an idealistic and naive grasp of politics in general... but i dont think you do think he works for the people, i think you know that most people on either side of the isle are subject to the wants of the countries most wealthy private citizens... thats just a fact... so what? he is saving some money by doing what he's always done by flying cheap... like i said before, it doesnt change who he's cozy with and it wont help him get his puppetmasters d!ck out of his mouth either... but you should already know this...

most people who get far enough to have to choose a side of the isle have had to compromise their integrity too much to be a righteous politician... just getting there brings the moral base waaaaay down... you are either bright eyed idealistic and fail, or idealistic, then having that naivety crushed and in turn making moral compromise to hold on to position...
    this is how the game is set up and this is how the wealthy stay at the top of the ladder as far is political influence, lobbying and so forth...
    and here you are asking for people to pat this guy on the back becoz he's saving a few bucks??? how bout we print up a list of ALL his donors and then have a talk about how much of a great guy he is... big tobacco isnt the only d!ck in this guys mouth, every orifice on this cat is plugged tight with bad donor money...
    Last edited by Syn7; 11-15-2010 at 06:20 PM.