View Poll Results: Who will be NINJASTAR 2010?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Defending NINJASTAR 2009 Ninjenna

12 36.36%
  • Giants Ninja

2 6.06%
  • Zombie Ninja

8 24.24%
  • Ninja Bride

5 15.15%
  • Gothic Ninja

4 12.12%
  • Ninja Kaze

7 21.21%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Vote for NINJASTAR 2010

ya i know, i wanted to go to this old stone fort up on a mountain and scale the wall, and some other cool ideas, but this kind of came together last minute really...never made it out of my apartment.

but next year....ive got some ideas, and a better costume idea!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

you should start an ideas thread... i got a ton of suggestions... easy to do, very ninjaninja... still shots are fun that way... i have some shots of me going off a 400 foot cliff on my snowboard... but really it was only like 40 feet high... but the angle made it look like i can right off the top... and being upside down made it even better... but in actuality, i was a horribly executed twister with a brutal landing... but the pic is sic...

thats a good point. i also needed a better camera person/camera, my orignal fell through due to illness, and my back up had a digi cam he didnt know how to use, and ended up putting a .70second exposure time he coulndt find out how to fix it....so i literally had to hold completely still for every single shot. Only the very first shot is actually as clear as it should be. nothing against him, hes a good friend, but it was annoying and sucky lol.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Lucas, you've been scooped!

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Haha dude thats awesome!! I know I'll be getting that one for sure. I should totally be in that movie lol.

inside scoop on me: (shhh)

for the past couple years ive been developing my own zombie book, its pretty awesome i must say. ive developed a very unique story and background to it all, is big. real big. of course one of the main characters will know kungfu

but its really unique in a lot of ways and I cant wait till i finish so i can roll it out. im really secretive though because i know my ideas are really good and will be taken if i dont keep a lid on it. im still quite a ways off from finishing it (i started a scifi/fantasy (will be a novel)that im developing along side because i got a huge block for a while and started a second project.) but once i get where i need to be i'll send you a copy for being so down with the zombie ninja. i might go graphic novel, im not sure yet.

what i will say is that what im doing is taking it back to the living dead, no viruses, no sick humans, they are reanimated dead, but i wont say how. i also solve some of the 'zombie riddles' like winter, decomposition rate, etc.

one thing i will tell, no the how of course, but that about 99% of the population over the age of, we'll say 19, dies and reanimates all within the same several minutes, all over the entire planet. pure mayhem and chaos. that is also just the tip of the undead iceburg.

it is quite a ways off but sell or no sell, its going to be a seriously kick ass zombie story.

Just got my Ninja Care Package!

Thanks for the goodies KungfuMagazine.com!

Beware, I'm in the masters club now, I got a patch!

Thanks again for playing, Lucas!

It's nice to see that someone here on the forum is playful enough to toss his ninja hood in with all the ninjettes.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Right where a ninja wants to be.

I had fun though, I'll be back next halloween!