Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Damage control for NY San Da/ Sifu David Ross

Damage control for NY San Da/ Sifu David Ross

A friend who is a student Ross' forwarded this to me. It came from a recent newsletter. They thought it was very strange to read.

WE ARE NOT HUMAN, WE ARE DANCER
    By: David A Ross via the ghost of X-mas past

Recently, some of you saw me wearing a jacket with bird feathers on it. You asked me what was going on and I told you "are we human or are we dancer." I'd like you to forget that day

Some of you have said that I broadcasted insensitive comments online. If that's the case I'd like to say it has prompted much discussion on issues of tolerance, privacy rights and bullying. I'd also like to say STFU and mind your own business.

So many lives have been destroyed in the wake of the wing chun forum tragedy. A young man now believes he is a wooden dummy. Two guys are stuck together at the wrists. Those two students are now suffering the consequences
    of their poor judgment and their families are suffering too.

Many innocent people have been hurt because Sanjuro posts semi nekkid photos on this forum and they are NOT work safe!

I'd also like to say "poo comes from there!"

Sometimes people make a mistake, but not me, I am perfect, TRUST ME

So, how do we make it right? We put Jamieson on ignore (check), we ban LHK (check), we ban knifefighter (check) and we ban hardwork 108 (Aha!)

Do we learn from our mistakes and can they be corrected? Of course not!

Is “I am sorry” enough? No, you must really make it up to me or I will never forgive you. Do you hear me!

The world is not perfect, but fortunately, I am!

Some may go to jail (earth dragon). Some reputations will be tainted forever (Doo Wai). Some will be forgiven in the eyes og the lord (who here we call Gene)

Many famous men and women throughout the world have been caught dressing as ninjas, but it was only Halloween, can't you take a joke?

Yes, justice may bring out the truth in a trial, but playing with large iron balls is also much more fun

This is especially applicable to martial artists. We have been given knowledge and skills that the average person does not have. We know how to dress up and wave our arms around while making funny noises. This brings a responsibility to use our skills most carefully, at the circus for example.

None of this was meant to be taken seriously
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Blog Entries
    A friend who is a student Ross' forwarded this to me. It came from a recent newsletter. They thought it was very strange to read.

WE ARE NOT HUMAN, WE ARE DANCER
    By: David A Ross via the ghost of X-mas past

Recently, some of you saw me wearing a jacket with bird feathers on it. You asked me what was going on and I told you "are we human or are we dancer." I'd like you to forget that day

Some of you have said that I broadcasted insensitive comments online. If that's the case I'd like to say it has prompted much discussion on issues of tolerance, privacy rights and bullying. I'd also like to say STFU and mind your own business.

So many lives have been destroyed in the wake of the wing chun forum tragedy. A young man now believes he is a wooden dummy. Two guys are stuck together at the wrists. Those two students are now suffering the consequences
    of their poor judgment and their families are suffering too.

Many innocent people have been hurt because Sanjuro posts semi nekkid photos on this forum and they are NOT work safe!

I'd also like to say "poo comes from there!"

Sometimes people make a mistake, but not me, I am perfect, TRUST ME

So, how do we make it right? We put Jamieson on ignore (check), we ban LHK (check), we ban knifefighter (check) and we ban hardwork 108 (Aha!)

Do we learn from our mistakes and can they be corrected? Of course not!

Is “I am sorry” enough? No, you must really make it up to me or I will never forgive you. Do you hear me!

The world is not perfect, but fortunately, I am!

Some may go to jail (earth dragon). Some reputations will be tainted forever (Doo Wai). Some will be forgiven in the eyes og the lord (who here we call Gene)

Many famous men and women throughout the world have been caught dressing as ninjas, but it was only Halloween, can't you take a joke?

Yes, justice may bring out the truth in a trial, but playing with large iron balls is also much more fun

This is especially applicable to martial artists. We have been given knowledge and skills that the average person does not have. We know how to dress up and wave our arms around while making funny noises. This brings a responsibility to use our skills most carefully, at the circus for example.

None of this was meant to be taken seriously
    ehhhhh! You're just a THEORETICAL NON_FIGHTER
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

You have done well grasshopper

HOLY CRAP Ross! You actually posted something funny for once!!

I believe every word of it!

I know its all true because of the feather jacket episode!

We all know there are some people on the internet who aren't all that bright....

On another forum, someone wrote "that guy ross just got outed, there is a whole thread about it"

And he linked back to THIS THREAD

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

what is a dancer ?
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Designs View Post
    what is a dancer ?
    Here's your answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIZdjT1472Y

heres a deer

It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

This thread reads like what's happening here:
    Last edited by David Jamieson; 11-16-2010 at 09:51 AM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

the deer has smart micro-missiles.
    - Yagyū Munenori

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    We all know there are some people on the internet who aren't all that bright....

On another forum, someone wrote "that guy ross just got outed, there is a whole thread about it"

yeah - you're too ugly to be ghey. Plus your choice in fashion stinks.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post

oh my god lol

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

link plz .
    - Yagyū Munenori

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Designs View Post
    link plz .
    http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...ad.php?t=59041