Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dit Da Jow Vendors

Haha with that in mind!! I will be speaking with you shortly!

Great to talk with you.

Let me know how I can be of service to you and to anyone else interested in learning how to utilize chinese herbs to help with injuries and conditioning.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Rice View Post
    Has anyone used dit da jow from the following location? http://www.plumdragonherbs.com/

Also what dit da jow would one reccomend?

Time to get the limbs rubbed up!
    yes i have and i know others who have

its very good quality, it ships fast, and customer service is friendly

cant go wrong with them

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

I have purchased individual herbs and dit da jow packs from them. I was pleased with their products and service.

Richard A. Tolson

Dit Da Jow For Sale (From Uk)

Hi I have some Dit Da Jow and some herbs + formulas if you or anyone else you know maybe interested. I've got several different bottled formulas that I got from Shen Martial Arts. They have a website and an ebay shop. They're in the USA.

The prices of what I have can be seen on the Shen site along with the more expensive Priority shipping which can add loads onto anything. I think they only ship via Priority.

The difference here is that I'd ship from the Uk so those Priority shipping rates wouldn't apply. This would suit anyone better who was in the Uk or Europe.

Yau Kun Mun £11
    Wong Fei Hung's £7.50
    Ku Yu Cheong's £7.50
    Grandmaster Tak Wah Eng's £9.50
    Brian Gray's £7.50
    Chan Ning Kong £9.50
    Choy Li Fut Iron Palm jow £9
    Shin Lien Chi Tie Bi Tang - Golden Lotus £7.50

All the above jows are 4 oz / 125 ml bottles unopened, brand new and sealed never been used.

I got them from www.shenmartialarts.com. The price is there as well as the shipping amount. It's quite expensive shipping from them as it's via Priority. Anyway if you want to see all the info go to the site, then the store then the bottled jow part.

I'd do any shipping as cheaply as possible basically at cost. They are glass and liquid items but I would do my best to make the shipping as cheap as possible. Of course I would protect them well. This will be a lot cheaper than shipping from the states which is a killer via Priority as on the Shen site.

I also have some Chinese herbs and formulas if you're into any of that.

Email me at liverpoolsale@hotmail.co.uk if you're interested in any of the above items as well as some herbs that I have as well.

Just reply to this if you want or send me a message.

I realise I'm new to this forum so there maybe doubts about if I'm trying to do a scam. I maybe a ******* at times, but not that much of a ******* to try to pull that. I would hate that if someone did that to me.

Thanks for your time.

ok let me see. buy a delicious kfc double down sandwich for 7 dollars or order some fermented leaves from stranger on the internet
    hmmmmmm

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Hey you can't even buy a kfc double down in the Uk. Wouldn't mind trying it but not much chance of that.

If you're not interested, don't comment. Doing so only makes you look a twat. Typical, loads more twats than normal on a MA forum - especially a TCMA one. Can the record be changed a few times, please.

Cut down on the heavy duty junk food, do some training and give your mouth a rest. That's what I'm trying to do and do do!

I am genuine, if you think otherwise then that's up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Martialphoto View Post
    Typical, loads more twats than normal .
    what the hell is a twat? do u speak english? THIS IS AMERICA
    Quote Originally Posted by Martialphoto View Post
    I am genuine, if you think otherwise then that's up to you.
    ur selling other peoples formulas lol

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Bawang,
    "twat" is slang for female sexual organs.
    Richard A. Tolson
    https://www.patreon.com/mantismastersacademy

There are two types of Chinese martial artists. Those who can fight and those who should be teaching dance or yoga!

53 years of training, 43 years of teaching and still aiming for perfection!

Recovering Forms Junkie! Even my twelve step program has four roads!

Quote Originally Posted by mooyingmantis View Post
    Bawang,
    "twat" is slang for female sexual organs.
    Doe, a deer, a female deer...

Ray, a drop of golden sun....
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Blog Entries
    The "TWAT" is related to the TWIT and its best friend is a rooster (c0ck).
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 11-14-2010 at 04:29 PM.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

it will be hard pressed to sell your jow here on these boards only becuse most jows that are for sale on the internet to the general public is watered down crap and not the real recipe.

Most of the jows found on the internet for mass distribution are nothing more than a topical brusie jow. The general public is full of sheeple and you might be able to convince someone to buy it but anyone who needs or uses jow makes thier own.

And I can assure they will not part with the ingrediants to their best jow. thats like asking famos amous for his cookie recipie.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

EarthDragon - You sometimes hear that and especially in TCMA circles - the best stuff is secret. You maybe right in some cases but it can also be used either as a money making thing or someone saying their stuff, art etc is better just because it's secret. In some cases maybe so but how many? I think in quite a few cases it's just used as bs whether the person knows it or not and whatever motive they have. I think that's part of the problem with MA and especially TCMA - there's a lot of bs and misconceptions out there that can be fuelled by money, ego etc. Part of the problem maybe that a lot of this stuff to a lot of people is from another completely different culture and can only probably be completely understood by that culture apart from very few. In terms of the bs I realise that is partly opinion based and what you want to do but there's plenty out there with this aside.

bawang - from my posts you must realise by now I hope that I have some grasp of the written English language.

By now I'm sure you've learnt what the word twat means.

'THIS IS AMERICA' - You mean YOU'RE in America. You do get other people on here from different countries and English speaking ones believe it or not.

'ur selling other peoples formulas lol' - I never claimed that they were my formulas, my post displayed that clearly. You know what I meant, that I was genuinely selling them.

I don't know you and cyber relations are different to face to face but from all this I'm not sure about your intelligence level. Maybe you do actually have some but maybe letting yourself down a bit or just taking the ****.

martial photo
    oh for sure i agree with you. But as an example I personally have my family's recipe for jow that dates back to 1644, but would never share the recpie I might give some that is alrey made to my students or kung fu brothers.

Its not mine to share it was given to me and I definatly cant selll it cuz its purpose is not to make money off it.

Now if i did want to sell jow, I would have to change or leave out some ingrediants, therefore I choose not to as it would not be right to whom bought it. It would work mind you but not as well as the original recipe.

This is not just in TMCA, got a pizzeria and ask for thier sauce recipe, you get the same answer. most pizzeria owners never tell their own employees the ingrediants its always pre made.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

the days of thinking "jow" is some type of big secret is over. jow is medecine for injuries and iron skills training. this is why we wrote the books. jow is not mystical and almost all of them have the same base core ingredients. look at what we can do in our iron palm abilities. we all used different jows as we all liked different ones, IE; the way they felt, smelled or acted upon us. yet we can all do about the same as far as our abilities. shane being more of a concrete breaker and setting the bar in that using the ku yu cheong formula,me doing the coconut on the stirng in 3 years using the chan ning tong, bill making great gains in both using the wong fei hung,then switching to the chan ning tong lately.
    the only people who would "water" down their jow for sale are crooks and frauds who have no morals or ethics. we do not and never would water our jow down and i dont beleive mario would either.
    if you study herbs as part of your martial training you find these things out. do not leave this very improtant part of oyur kung fu training out. all the old masters had herbal and medical knowledge,some very extensive, but all had rudimentary knowldeg to better firther their art and help their students and the public at large.