Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dit Da Jow Vendors

teetsao makes a good point. the jow I make and sell is what it is! I dont water it down or remove "secret" ingredients. I have changed mine a bit to meet today's standards. I have removed all animal parts such as tiger bone / bear claw etc etc and replaced them with similar plant materials. In fact I have many years researching and developing my jow!

ginosifu

Hi thanks for your contribution guys, and especially the ones that help my selling ad by confirming what I have for sale is good as well as the situation with Jow in general.

this guy sells brian gray formula. fake formula from a sodomizer.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Hi you seem to have sodomizing on the brain. Worrying and disturbing.

You're a di*k mate. I've seen your other posts and surprise surprise, other people think you're a di*k as well. If you can't help yourself, do one and go somewhere else.

Or do some training. Some people have said you post far too much to do much training. I think you're just some little turd teenager somewhere in America with nothing else to do apart from being on here, and being a di*k.

I reckon you probably train and know as much about the arts as Sol Rosenberg.

Go and get a KFC double down big boy, it'll keep you occupied.
    Last edited by Martialphoto; 11-30-2010 at 04:45 AM.

nope lssdgdfglol

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Martialphoto View Post
    I think you're just some little turd teenager somewhere in America
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    nope lssdgdfglol
    he's rite; we wudn't want 'im down here...

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ginosifu View Post
    teetsao makes a good point. the jow I make and sell is what it is! I dont water it down or remove "secret" ingredients. I have changed mine a bit to meet today's standards. I have removed all animal parts such as tiger bone / bear claw etc etc and replaced them with similar plant materials. In fact I have many years researching and developing my jow!

ginosifu
    cool. I bought a few bottles of animal free jow in HK. It had 108 ingredients (well, according to the herbalist) it works very well. I give it to my one vegan student-who btw is built like a brick sh1thouse, and is very aggressive-the one exception to the rule! LOL
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Hi I now have the jow formulas on Ebay along with some other stuff if anyone's interested;

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/mattretrogame...&_trksid=p3686

Hi all the Shen Dit Da Jow bottled formulas have been sold.

However I still have some herbs + formulas left which could be of more interest to any Uk / Euro customers.

Thanks to everyone who tried to help me, your info and effort. It was very much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Martialphoto View Post
    Hi all the Shen Dit Da Jow bottled formulas have been sold.

However I still have some herbs + formulas left which could be of more interest to any Uk / Euro customers.

Thanks to everyone who tried to help me, your info and effort. It was very much appreciated.
    You forgot to tell those who didn't help you that they could go suck an egg.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

No worries about that. I actually sold them somewhere else on another site.