Thread: 10 Hung & Jow Gar DVDs Bargain!

10 Hung & Jow Gar DVDs Bargain!

Hi, I have 5 Hung Gar DVDs & 5 Jow Ga DVDs for sale. They include 3 Hung Gar DVDs by Ed Lane (Gung Gee, Fu Hok & 8 Diagram Pole), Gung Gee DVD by Buck Sam Kong, Ging: Developing Power in Martial Art by Sharif Bey (Yee's Hung Ga Sifu), Sam Chan's Jow Ga: Siu Fook Fu Form, Siu Fook Fu Dui Chak (sparring), Sheung Tao Gwan, Man Gee Kuen & Fu Mei Dahn Do (Tiger Tail Broadsword). All of the DVDs that I have focused on the core forms of Hung Gar & Jow Ga. Now, I'm selling all of them just for US$120, shipping costs included. Payment can be done by Cheque or Money Order (i don't have paypal account, sorry). Note: I'm not a martial art DVDs retail store, these DVDs are used items. Please e-mail me at liem_nen_wei@yahoo.com or just post to this thread if you have any questions. Thank you!

Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Well...

First of all, I'm not a gungfu-man. I just want to offer my used DVDs here (clearing my old stock), coz I need some money. In addition, I believe that I can sell them only to people who love gungfu. I don't have paypal account so i can't do that in Ebay. I can give you photos to show that the DVDs are real. Thx.

No offense but.

Put the post in one forum only.
    There's no buy and sell here really, so just once is enough and maybe in the martial media forum.

This isn't really a garage sale type of site and you would probably do better to list your stuff at kijiji.com (basically a stripped down ebay) or craigslist.org as it is much more likely you will sell your stuff there than here.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....