Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Science Saved My Soul

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    My reality just shows a red X
    thats funny, im still laughing.... knowing SR and his addiction, im sure you can field a decent guess as to what the pic was...

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    This makes me lol.
    Reading that quote form hardwork in your response has me understanding him a little more now.

Anyway, don't let him troll you. He is very close minded in his approach and is in denial about his own failures and then in recognizing he is wrong will just troll it and turn it back on you even when it makes utterly no sense at all.

I suspect he is an emotionally troubled individual with a narcissism complex that he is in denial about and cannot identify and does not have the ways or means to get help through therapy and feedback like a normal perosn would do because he likely has serious trust issues as well.

People are funny like that. They seem to think they can go out into the big old world and do it alone and be all shiny.

Well ain't that not the truth? We all need each other to grow and in denying each other to spite our selves is folly.

Gee, I think I'm feeling pity for the guy. Maybe that's what he was looking for.
    Well, nope, I'm gonna keep him on ignore.

I took him off, but reconsidered after he helped me to realize that he really isn't worth reading his drivel and twisted sense of whatever he thinks martial arts are.
    ive never really argued with the guy, now i see why most dont tho... i dont have anyone on ignore, i just skip over the annoying...
    i just dont have the energy to waste on matching him quote for quote over and over again for no reason whatsoever... so what, he's a twitt, im happy to just leave it at that... i'll always have time to throw up the middle and say something rude... but i dont always have the time, or patience, to explain why... its for me and me alone... purely selfish, purely ego... gotta fead the beast...

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    u still havent told me what i know???
    What is there to tell. You are like most posters here in that you know everything....

what makes you think i dont understand you???
    Maybe you understand me, but not enough to know that a lot of the time I am being tongue in cheek, specially with people who don't really practice TCMAs in any serious way.

i even agree with some of what you say...
    That would be because you know everything...lol

you made the assumption that i didnt... assumptions assumptions assumptions... youre 47? you should know better...
    Am I "assuming" that you know everything?

i talk this way to you because your a broken record and you just keep repeating yourself... WE HEARD YOU!!!
    With all due respect, when one is interacting with people whose idea and understanding of good kung fu is strictly limited to gaining the ability to stand in a ring and withstand brain damage (without apparent success, it seems) day after day, then repetition would seem the order of the day....

ok, take your last word and fukc off... unless youre gonna drop that list, that is...
    What is there to list, you know everything.....

oh, and no, you didnt grasp the gourmet comment...
    Well, when you really grasp my kung fu comments, then I will grasp your gourmet ones, I promise! LOL!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 11-27-2010 at 04:14 PM.

This makes me lol.
    Reading that quote form hardwork in your response has me understanding him a little more now.
    Look, with all due respect. This is a kung fu forum, so why don't you give priority to understanding TCMA methodologies (believe me, you need it), instead of assumming that you understand individual posters? Furthermore, your friend Syn7, does not like "assumptions"....

Anyway, don't let him troll you.
    I was not "trolling" him and was not even interacting with him when he addressed me with an insulting post.

The same goes with you. I was not posting to you either.

He is very close minded in his approach and is in denial about his own failures and then in recognizing he is wrong will just troll it and turn it back on you even when it makes utterly no sense at all.
    I don't know what you are talking about, but you still seem to be sore from previous discussions with me.

I suspect he is an emotionally troubled individual with a narcissism complex that he is in denial about and cannot identify and does not have the ways or means to get help through therapy and feedback like a normal perosn would do because he likely has serious trust issues as well.
    I was fine until I read your post. I would humbly suggest that you take your "emotionally balanced" self and limit your forum activities to bullying and intimidating new posters, just like you always like to do.

Talk about emotional stability....LOL!

People are funny like that. They seem to think they can go out into the big old world and do it alone and be all shiny.
    Well, some of us shine and others like you spend your time on the internet back stabbing people just because you do not have enough knowledge to understand what they are saying.....

Well ain't that not the truth? We all need each other to grow and in denying each other to spite our selves is folly.
    The day I need someone like you to help me grow is the day I shoot myself. Seriously, you are the one with issues, but you love to reflect that on other posters!

Gee, I think I'm feeling pity for the guy. Maybe that's what he was looking for.
    I wish I could feel pity for you, but you don't deserve it. You bring your own problems on yourself, and you are the one who will have to ultimately solve your "issues".

Well, nope, I'm gonna keep him on ignore.
    Yep, keep selling your "ignore" fantasy. Interesting that you are indirectly referring to me, while you have me on "ignore". LOL!

I took him off, but reconsidered after he helped me to realize that he really isn't worth reading his drivel and twisted sense of whatever he thinks martial arts are.
    Once you start authentic TCMA practice (hopefully, in this lifetime), then you will understand my "drivel"...

Until then, please do keep me "on ignore"....LOL!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 11-27-2010 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Hows this for reality:
    CHRIST!

What a coincidence Sanjuro, I was just posting to a couple of asses, myself!

its for me and me alone... purely selfish, purely ego... gotta feed the beast...
    Which brings me back to another reason why you should practice more chi kung and meditation......

It is funny how things go in circles.....you are back where you entered this thread (even if, un-invited), but hopefully, by now more enlightened......
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 11-28-2010 at 08:28 PM.