First, I would like to thank Gene for the full page acknowledgment in the February issue of the donation my company, Verotek Systems, made to the Tiger Claw Foundation. It is great to see and it is a great feeling to know that my company was able to help with such a fine organization. Tiger Claw Foundation does outstanding work in a number of areas.

That leads to the second point I would like to make and that is the importance of providing financial support to organizations, like the Tiger Claw Foundation, that are working to develop Chinese martial arts. A big part of Chinese martial arts is providing financial support to the organizations that support and develop Chinese martial arts.

There are a number of historical examples, one that springs immediately to mind is the Jingwu Association. The important work of the Jingwu Association was made possible by financial donations from both businesses and individuals.

I would encourage people to donate to Tiger Claw Foundation. The donations do not have to be huge amounts----all donations are good donations. By donating to Tiger Claw Foundation you are showing in a very concrete way, your commitment to the development and expansion of Chinese martial arts as well as the other fine projects that Tiger Claw Foundation undertakes.

Take care,
Brian Kennedy
Owner, Verotek Systems Inc.