Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Training to dominate!!!!

Training to dominate!!!!

Alright *******es, if I wanted to totally dominate the ring do I train in traditional kung fi or do I train in serious grappling and BBJ martial arts. YOU DECIDE!!!!

HOOOOOAAAAHHH!!!!!

Alright *******es, if I wanted to totally dominate the ring do I train in traditional kung fi or do I train in serious grappling and BBJ martial arts. YOU DECIDE!!!!
    Would Kung Fi be related to Kung Fu? Is it Chinese? Russion? your thread is much appreciated and mush nieded thank you.
    Some people's kids!

Kung Fi is a little known, highly secretive BUT more effective form of Kung fu. Gunslinger, Gene Ching or Mighty B can back me up! It is the ultimatge!

Dominate the ring?

Just be piitcher instead of catcher for once.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Kind of like going onto a tennis forum and asking, 'if i want to be good at football, do i practice tennis or football?'

Topics been done to the death. If you want to play a game, the best method is to learn the rules of the game and then practice accordingly to take advantage of them. Works for every game.....

I think someone just got off their drug induced haze and revived their old account.

The red5angel account is old.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

red
    if you want to dominate the ring as you said , then you must train in every situation to learn techniques form all styles.
    in my school, I have a professional boxer teaching stand up. I have myself teaching joint locks and throws. I have a wreslter teaching takedowns and ground work, and I have a BJJ guy teaching ground fighting and submissions.

I also have a dance teacher that comes in and teaches balance and stretching techniques. it is impossible to dominate unless you are well versed in all areas of a given art
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I think someone just got off their drug induced haze and revived their old account.

The red5angel account is old.
    I'm hurt...you must be new to the forums. No drugs here anyway the army won't allow them. Good to see Earthdragon's alive and well.

where ya been red the army? hopefully state side adn not off to a never ending pointless war.... good to see you back. pS david jamison has been on here for years and a good guy no worries
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Quote Originally Posted by red5angel View Post
    I'm hurt...you must be new to the forums. No drugs here anyway the army won't allow them. Good to see Earthdragon's alive and well.
    New? I am Kung Lek boyee, a daemon older than time as far as this place is concerned.
    Your heebeejeebies have no effect on my alacrity!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by red5angel View Post
    Kung Fi is a little known, highly secretive BUT more effective form of Kung fu. Gunslinger, Gene Ching or Mighty B can back me up! It is the ultimatge!
    Holy horse-sh!t !!! you're back. Thought you died.

Kung Fi never Die!

last time i saw you round these parts i posted undera diff screen name too...pangquan lol.

you still sweating helen liang? lol
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

New? I am Kung Lek boyee
    LOL @ DJ............... I'm rick james Biotch!
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

mmmm, helen liang, Let's just say I'd kill most of you if she asked me too. nothing personal though

woah! Kung Lek, holy crap, lol, sorry I didn't recognize you must be the beard.

I'm stateside currently, Alaska to be specific - a place distinctly void of any good martial arts schools. Fortunately my unit teaches Army combatives a fairly solid and practical approach to fighting, plus they've adapted it for use under specific conditions, for example while wearing all the crap you have to wear in the field, or carrying a weapon and so on. Pretty cool stuff and they really hit you when the time comes lol.
    I'm off to afghanistan before this summer though and I'll be over there for a year. I'm ok with our reasons for being there and comfortable doing what I have to do in the infantry while I'm there.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Dominate the ring?

Just be piitcher instead of catcher for once.