Thread: Needing a new location

Needing a new location

Many of you may of noticed the post by ngokfei "RIP Master Joel Rodriguez". It has been a devastating blow to his friends, family, training brothers and sisters, and his students. The last thing Sifu would have wanted is for us to walk away from our Ying Jow and Tai chi training. We are actively searching for available leases so we can continue to train. We have reached out to the members of the MartialTalk forums and we would also like to reach out to everyone here on the kungfu magazine forums. If any of you have any knowledge of a martial arts studio, dance studio or other suitable locations that would be willing to share time with us please PM me the info.

We are located in Atlanta, GA and we would like to stay close to I-75 inside the perimeter and north of I-20. This will give us the best chance of keeping all the current students together.
    Last edited by nomadvagabond; 11-29-2010 at 11:39 PM.

Back home in Atlanta, GA, USA, after living in Singapore
    Sorry bro - I only know of places here on the east side
    Yes, "Northwind" is my internet alias used for years that has lots to do with my main style, as well as other lil cool things - it just works. Wanna know my name? Ask me

http://www.pathsatlanta.org