Thread: Sweat vs Blood

Sweat vs Blood

So today I had the opportunity to workout with one of the last first-gen students of the founder of my style. And my instructor. And about 20+ other very talented martial artists.

I spent today working with a half-dozen clients whom I've never met. Netted a solid year's worth of income. Being self-employed, I can't turn down new business, even if I've cleared my calendar of existing business.

Was it worth it? Rationally, absolutely. Solidified relations with the existing clients who made the referrals, the new people who'll be working with me, and all that fun stuff.

But I would cut off certain left-side body parts to have gotten to that martial gathering.

C'est la vie.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Thats a very tough call man. I completely understand the necessity to maintain those close client relationships, and build your referral base up and keep it strong. Thats where the life support comes from...on the other hand. You did miss a great opportunity...but that income man...thats tight. congrats on that.

HOWEVER you can always sacrifice a bull to Mithras and mitigate the ill luck.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Indeed. He's got a few more seminars coming up, so I plan on taking advantage of that. It's just not every day they pop up literally 4 miles from my home.

And done; the blood did flow from the alter.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.