Thread: WikiLeaks founder appeals detention order

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    that's just internet hits and is not reflective of the total number of people that are denied bail on numerous charges across the USA.
    come on now, did you really feel you needed to say that... btw i was more specific in my search than you... but i didnt include usa so youčll see ausie british south african whatever in there... i just did it quick to make a point for blue... there are tons of examples...

ok so anyways... we did see the same vid... exept i have the 39 minute uncut version where you watch the guys on the ground come up and clear the site... so maybe there was cameras there, i cant say forsure, but i know i saw weapons and i can show you where... also the guy aims an rpg at the chopper... ok some could argue that it was a telephoto lens and he was taking pictures and it just looked threatening but wasnt... only problem is, when the troops got there they pulled an rpg out from under his body....

i dunno much about the story, so im gonna check it out and get back to ya... i havent heard any opinions, all i have seen is the raw 39 minute video with zero context...

but i wasnt horrified by what i saw... ive seen much much worse.... there are vids of soldiers using civies as target practice and laughing and cheering... none of that happened here...
    Last edited by Syn7; 11-30-2010 at 01:16 PM.