Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WikiLeaks founder appeals detention order

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    The rape allegations came up during the release from the gun cameras that showed American soldiers gleefully murdering people in the streets of Iraq with gunships.
    ive seen the vid, and a guy clearly takes aim with an rpg at their gunship... i also saw atleast 6 rifles... the threee hellfire missles may have been a bit much, but ičd hardly call them inoscent... and hey, if you are stupid enough to walk thru a battle that you think is over and get caught in it, thats on you... its not like the demo'd peoples houses like wečve seen before...

but thats war man, its ugly... a few treee huggers see it and are horrified sure, but it was hardly a turkey shoot for no reason whatsoever... and what do you know about the intel that brought them to these people in the first place???

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    ive seen the vid, and a guy clearly takes aim with an rpg at their gunship... i also saw atleast 6 rifles... the threee hellfire missles may have been a bit much, but ičd hardly call them inoscent... and hey, if you are stupid enough to walk thru a battle that you think is over and get caught in it, thats on you... its not like the demo'd peoples houses like wečve seen before...

but thats war man, its ugly... a few treee huggers see it and are horrified sure, but it was hardly a turkey shoot for no reason whatsoever... and what do you know about the intel that brought them to these people in the first place???
    wtf are you talking about, the footage shows unarmed men and one with a camera.
    They then get lit up by the mercans in the blackhawk.

You didn't see the same video I'm guessing? the one that made the headlines?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    So then it should be easy for David to find an example.

When the discussion of rape and bail came up my first thought was of Roman Polanski, as he was a flight risk and he was not denied bail.
    http://ca.search.yahoo.com/search;_y...p-qrw-corr-top

hhmmmm... 766,000 results...

conviction, maybe not... but do you think the allegations made their lives better or worse???
    William Kennedy Smith's life has gotten better since he was accused, charged, and found Not Guilty of rape. Roman Polanski made plenty of movies and won plenty of awards while was on the run from being sentenced for raping a child.

are you serious??? people are denied bail for missing probation meetings... people get denied all the time...
    Of course I'm serious. That's why I asked. David is especially notorious for this, so I always ask him to back up his assertions. I honestly cannot think of anyone charged ONLY with rape being denied bail in the US.

dude, i don't have time to satisfy your curiosity. If you think bail applies to everyone no matter what, fine, you feel that way, but that's not the way it is.
    And once again you can't back up your assertions.

I also never said "no matter what". I clearly stated I wanted an example of someone in the US charged "only with rape". You're just once again misreading/misstating my posts so you don't have to back up your ridiculous assertions. It's par for the course with you.

dude, i don't have time to satisfy your curiosity. If you think bail applies to everyone no matter what, fine, you feel that way, but that's not the way it is.

do your own fu(kin homework will ya and stopping making churlish demands on people's time ya crackpot. lol Start here you lazy bastage. http://www.google.ca/search?q=denial...ient=firefox-a
    should have put rape in ur search... now hes gonna sift thru murder charges all day...

William Kennedy Smith's life has gotten better since he was accused, charged, and found Not Guilty of rape. Roman Polanski made plenty of movies and won plenty of awards while was on the run from being sentenced for raping a child.

Of course I'm serious. That's why I asked. David is especially notorious for this, so I always ask him to back up his assertions. I honestly cannot think of anyone charged ONLY with rape being denied bail in the US.

And once again you can't back up your assertions.

I also never said "no matter what". I clearly stated I wanted an example of someone in the US charged "only with rape". You're just once again misreading/misstating my posts so you don't have to back up your ridiculous assertions. It's par for the course with you.
    I just gave you the google page with a bajillion hits about bail denial in teh usa and how you are wrong.

still gonna be a little b1tch about it? lol

You're a piece of fu(kin work man.

assertions. for christ's sake , its the internet, you aren't important, live with it.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

wtf are you talking about, the footage shows unarmed men and one with a camera.
    They then get lit up by the mercans in the blackhawk.

You didn't see the same video I'm guessing? the one that made the headlines?
    i guess it was different... was it a group in a courtyard??? then it ended with three hellfires into an abandoned triangular building...

dont get me wrong, they werent crying over these deaths and you can tell it got their adrenalin up... but a soldier cant feel sorry every time he kills or hečll never survive... you must harden, you must get into ur work...

the only part that ****ed me off about the vid i saw was that a child was hit, and thats the peoples fault for taking their kid to a gunfight... but when they requested medevac, they were denied and send some IPs to take this dying child to a local hospital... they shouldve taken her to the base... just some sand n!ggers kid tho, so fukc it right... so sad...

but the vid i saw the rules of engagement were met... even if it was a bit aggressive...
    Last edited by Syn7; 11-30-2010 at 12:43 PM.

for christ's sake , its the internet, you aren't important, live with it.
    I'm important enough that you keep coming back for more.

You know what 1bad, you say I'm notorious for not backing up allegations and yet every single time I do so and then you or whoever just got shat on gets all blubbery and tries to downplay their stupidity.

This is a typical tactic of intellectual lightweights like yourself who cannot deal with being wrong despite their propensity towards it.

whatever, I'd own your ass in every scenario, but your mind is chaos, rhetoric, propaganda and overall worthless. You have no direction in your thinking and just wander from republican talking point to limbaugh's latest barf, which in turn makes you notorious for being a disinformer, a liar, half truth spouter and not to mention your willful ignorance and callous disregard for humanity in general in favour of some fascist ideal you clearly subscribe to.

I'll take my neutral world over your cluster hump of a reality any day!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

i guess it was different... was it a group in a courtyard??? then it ended with three hellfires into an abandoned triangular building...
    Maybe David can provide a link to the video and we can judge for ourselves.

dont get me wrong, they werent crying over these deaths and you can tell it got their adrenalin up... but a soldier cant feel sorry every time he kills or hečll never survive... you must harden, you must get into ur work...
    In David's eyes, US military personnel are always guilty of anything negative anyone says about them, just look at his posts when discussing the US military if you don't believe me.

You know what 1bad, you say I'm notorious for not backing up allegations and yet every single time I do so and then you or whoever just got shat on gets all blubbery and tries to downplay their stupidity.
    Because it's true.

In another thread today you accused politicans of pitting groups of people against each other based on race. So I gave an example of Obama doing just that. Then you said Bush, Reagan, Carter, Clinton, etc all did it too. And when I asked for just ONE example of them doing it, you couldn't do it. If you're going to make accusations, back them up. Especially when the allegations involve charges of racism, which you allege ALOT.

I'm important enough that you keep coming back for more.
    So you think yourself a troll and act like a troll in an effort to get attention?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Because it's true.

In another thread today you accused politicans of pitting groups of people against each other based on race. So I gave an example of Obama doing just that. Then you said Bush, Reagan, Carter, Clinton, etc all did it too. And when I asked for just ONE example of them doing it, you couldn't do it. If you're going to make accusations, back them up. Especially when the allegations involve charges of racism, which you allege ALOT.
    and I told you to do your own homework and then called you lazy.
    I believe that if you read through every single thread you ever wrote here, you would find that you don't even think for yourself and let conservative sound bytes think for you.

also, again, if you are at the bounds of credulity, by all means, make an effort and look it up. lol

Now be a good troll and go quote fatty Limbaugh heart attack boy there.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Well, there you go.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Well, there you go.
    that's just internet hits and is not reflective of the total number of people that are denied bail on numerous charges across the USA.

really, when it comes right down to it, the usa is similar to Canada in these sorts of stats with the exception of just multiplying the percentages by ten.

But safe to say that if 3% of the Canadian population is doing something then so to is 3% of the us population doing it.

so the 990,000 canucks doing something usually = 9, 900, 000 americans doing the same thing.

3000 people die of flu in Canada each year.
    In the states, it's 30000, but it's the same percentage.

and so on.

Culturally, except for the whole slavery and gun culture thing Canada and the states are same on so many levels the differences are almost unnoticable.
    Kung Fu is good for you.