Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: my visit with hendrik

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    when did the world turn upside down? I must have missed that...

How can you missed anything you have no idea ?
    The world of Chinese always as it is for thousand of years, only it is not what you think you think.

Go a head translate it.

善用兵者,修道而保法,故能為勝敗之政。
    是故勝兵先勝而後求戰 -----《孫子兵法》形篇第四

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    The world of Chinese always as it is for thousand of years, only it is not what you think you think.

Go a head translate it.

善用兵者,修道而保法,故能為勝敗之政。
    back to being ur old passive-aggressive self I see; that's reassuring

I am asking for GOD and you keep answering ABOUT GOD but NOT GOD.

Just tell the world you dont know GOD disregard of 100000 years you could have your opinions about GOD.
    looks like someone spiked the egg-nog a bit too much...

Whoa!!! Slow down there cowboy! Are you slipping back into psychosis now? Please take your meds before you decompensate more! Do we need to call 911 for you?

No one said anything here about God! That is your delusion.

I thought we were speaking about your little charade of a demonstration for theo, and how it may be easily neutralized by understanding some simple underlying principles of the scam you are perpetrating!

I do want to be perfectly clear here however, I am not accusing you of INTENTIONALLY perpetrating a hoax. So far, it appears to me that you simply do not fully understand what you are doing or why it works the way it does.

So try not to completely fall apart! I am always happy to help others, however you may need to empty your cup a bit first, to borrow a trite colloquialism.

The art of WCK is not fighting?
    WCK is an art.
    Fighting is an act of human.

Again, I am talking the art of WCK.

I don't believe you can teach anybody how to reach to the level of Hua Jin. When you are there, you are there. When you are not there, there is no use to talk about it.
    You dont believe because your have never seen it. and dont know what it is.

There is no such thing as when you are there you are there. There is a process to make it happen. If one have the process to follow then it has to happen because this is a causal world.

When you are not there, there is no use to talk about it.
    is true only for those who dont know anything about it and has no process to get there.

Go a head translate it.

善用兵者,修道而保法,故能為勝敗之政。
    Do we see a bit of racial superiority raising its ugly head here?

As usual, another post trying to boost your ego.. Cant you post something different, beside all those "you you and me me" and you are this ...you are that.... old tune? hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Whoa!!! Slow down there cowboy! Are you slipping back into psychosis now? Please take your meds before you decompensate more! Do we need to call 911 for you?

No one said anything here about God! That is your delusion.

I thought we were speaking about your little charade of a demonstration for theo, and how it may be easily neutralized by understanding some simple underlying principles of the scam you are perpetrating!

I do want to be perfectly clear here however, I am not accusing you of INTENTIONALLY perpetrating a hoax. So far, it appears to me that you simply do not fully understand what you are doing or why it works the way it does.

So try not to completely fall apart! I am always happy to help others, however you may need to empty your cup a bit first, to borrow a trite colloquialism.

Do we see a bit of racial superiority raising its ugly head here?

Sure, strange is it how come you always sees those EGO, RACIAL SUPERIORITY when others doenst? isnt it indicate something obvious?

As usual, another post trying to boost your ego.. Cant you post something different, beside all those "you you and me me" and you are this ...you are that.... old tune? hahaha
    You, you , you are the one going psycho partner. You, you, you are the one who brought GOD into the conversation, not me, me, me!

Sure, strange is it how come you always sees those EGO, RACIAL SUPERIORITY when others doenst? isnt it indicate something obvious?
    You mean no one BUT YOU, YOU, YOU????

Aren't you the one who implied that only you can understand because it is Chinese and hasn't changed for 10,000,000 years or so and therefore can't be wong.....er....wrong?

WCK is an art.
    Fighting is an act of human.
    WCK is an art SPECIFICALLY designed for FIGHTING, NOT theorizing!!!!

Blog Entries
    There is no such thing as when you are there you are there. There is a process to make it happen. If one have the process to follow then it has to happen because this is a causal world.
    Hendrik, what is the process?

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu fighter View Post
    Hendrik, what is the process?
    Dont ask me.

ask Scot and taai gihk yahn those are the expert butt in here to correct me and you agree with it, isnt it?

Seriously, one needs to know different type of Relax or Loose up before anything serious could starts.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 12-27-2010 at 03:15 PM.

WCK is an art SPECIFICALLY designed for FIGHTING, NOT theorizing!!!!
    So? do you know WCK? Do you practice WCK? Can you do Wing Chun Inch Jin?

Blog Entries
    You dont believe because your have never seen it. and dont know what it is.
    You are not me, how can you assume that I have never seen it and don't know about it? What will you feel when others said that you have never seen it and don't know about it? You won't feel good about it and that's for sure. If you don't like others to treat you in certain way, first, you should not treat others that way to start with.

Some people just don't like to talk about it and it doesn't mean that they don't know it.

形意拳有三种练劲的方法,"一是明劲,二是暗劲,三是化劲."

The XingYi system has 3 level of Jin development, the Ming Jin, An Jin, and Hua Jin. Do you train XingYi?

明劲,就是拳中之刚劲

Ming Jin is the hard force.

暗劲,就是拳中之柔劲

An Jin is the soft force.

化劲,就是暗劲练到至柔至顺之极处,也就暗劲之终,化劲之始

Hua Jin is the end of An Jin, The end of An Jin is the beignning of the Hua Jin.

You have to start from Ming Jin, reach to An Jin (this may take 4 to 5 years), and finally reach to Hua Jin. You can't just jump into Hua Jin without following the process.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 12-27-2010 at 02:49 PM.