Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: my visit with hendrik

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    and dont do this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDxYs6V71vQ

This is creative and good for Show in Las Vegas for entertainment.
    hahaha, poor eggs

Sergio brought up a great point in 3.23.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4eWIAYvf9Q
    It is the signature of White Crane and Emei 12 zhuang's snake slide worm moves method.
    wing chun is wing chun, o-mei is o-mei, ngo cho kun is ngo cho kun. you're convinced to buy into sergio's bs. be clear about what you'd like to see happen. sergio also said many stupid things about ip man used to study chi sim weng chun. inside chu chong man lineage, they said ip man and one of his students used to visit chu chong man in dai duk lan, that's how this rumor was created. also sergio's new toy-'black flag' (black flag bandit gang member pun jiao in 1907) wing chun = (ip man wc + ngo cho kun)' was the most secret wing chun among the so-called five flag wing chun societies (a hoax). with all these made up stories behind sergio, do you really think sergio's vids will help you in yik kam's case? you should think again, hendrik, your theory is impractical. yik kam seem to have a bad connection with o-mei and crane. just like sergio has a bad connection with ngo cho kun. yik kam's 6 six directional force and lin's ngo cho kun's sam chien are something else, they are not wck.

wong wah bo wck came before yik kam's slt 'lttle drilling'. hendrik, you can't face this fact and you skipped a few steps to bring in sergio in order to back up your story. lol, the smack of your report is hazardous.

not one ip man lineage ever said there was 5 flag wing chun in shaolin temple
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt1Gl...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyoS3YBqRjY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwm3z...eature=related
    Last edited by RB93SAAT; 12-14-2010 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu fighter View Post
    What's the details/body mechanics involved in what you call See Hua to distrupt your opponent's structure?

And what do you mean by Levitate in regards to WCK?

How do you do this?

The details and body mechanics are just rearranging the incoming force vectors, 6 directional force stuff.

Levitation is basically these three conditions at the same time:

1. the state where the body's every joints/muscles/tendons are loosened up,
    2. breathing is natural and effortless,
    3. and the mind has entered into silence

I did not know that he didn't call it WC, but I did read that he did also learn o-mei and crane at some point. Are you saying that he called his mixed art of wc SLT+Omei+crane simply 'yik kam slt'? That would make sense to me since it is one of the few WC systems that does not follow the more traditional SNT/CK/BJ progression as does the other red boat arts coming from Wong Wah Bo, which was earlier than yik kam.
    (I think the only other lineage that doesn't follow this progression is Gulo right?)
    wong wah bo wing chun came long before yik kam slt. certainly yik kam wouldn't dare to call his mixed art as wing chun kune in front of wong wah bo and leung yee tai. it's up to yik kam to stand up for his own creation -' yik kam slt.'

both ching san and pin san are san sau wing chun, unlike snt/ck/bj. leung jan created two versions of gulo wck. (ching san and pin san), wong wah saam was a small guy and he couldn't use his gulo wck effectively against those big guys, therefore leung jan created another version of gulo pin san wck for wong wah saam.
    Last edited by RB93SAAT; 12-14-2010 at 03:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RB93SAAT View Post
    you're convinced to buy into sergio's bs.
    Sergio put his name with his work. right or wrong, agree or not agree, he is truly doing his job.

and how about you? hidden in your nick name and always posting your negative opinions on others.

Who are you? do you do WCK? what is your lineage? what is your agenda on posting all these negative attack posts? until you present yourself, dont critic Sergio.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 12-14-2010 at 03:53 AM.

hendrik, again you're talking nonsense! you like to hide behind sergio. your questions may be fueling your insecurities rather than contributing to a conversation. i don't care about if your name is hendrik or pikachu...who care? if you are not ready to give me your SSN or where do you live? and where do you work? don't ever ask me anymore personal questions again. next time if you want my # make sure you got a pretty sister...lol. ok, ron is my name, originally i came from foshan ching wu school. and i do wck and clf and that's all you have to know.

Quote Originally Posted by theo View Post
    As a sensing and adapting type of art, not to mention a close body art...one must be able to sense and adapt with any part of the body. One must also be able to use any part of the body as needed...the Snake activates every inch of the body from the finger tips to the toes, which when fused with the Crane shape makes WCK WCK.

"Thus I have heard" it is also important in the power generation (i.e. momentum generation )
    A good thread here Theo. Its nice to see some feedback from people who have visited or trained with someone else on the board. Hendrik can sometimes come across a bit wayward, so you may be helpful to those that are interested in his ideas.

I'm interested to hear from you why you think the omei snake is required within WCK? Is it something you believe Yik Kam 'added' from other learning or is it supposed to be in all families curriculums?
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

Out of curiosity, did you guys spar or fight at all?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    thanks for the laugh

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    nope, no need to spar for what is obvious and can communicate easily.

I just instruct him on what my idea and let him experience what is the different between before and after the instruction.

It is my believe that for one to experience the advantage onself from the technology and make the judgement is better then anything.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 12-14-2010 at 07:46 AM.

hendrik, again you're talking nonsense!

you like to hide behind sergio.

your questions may be fueling your insecurities rather than contributing to a conversation.

ron is my name, originally i came from foshan ching wu school. and i do wck and clf and that's all you have to know.

As a fact, Sergio or me are not shy to present who are we where is the insecurities comes from?

as for you, Which Ron? Which Foshan ChingWu? with lineage of WCK? who is your sifu? that remain unsaid isnt it?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 12-14-2010 at 07:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    As a fact, Sergio or me are not shy to present who are we where is the insecurities comes from?

as for you, Which Ron? Which Foshan ChingWu? with lineage of WCK? who is your sifu? that remain unsaid isnt it?
    which hendrik? which pikachu? are they the same person? no! yes! who cares? which o-mei? which crane? which question? over 10,000 posts...still singing the same old songs...o-mie, crane, o-mie, crane, who is your sifu? who is your sifu's sifu? which sifu? which lineage? do your sifu know hendrik? hendrik who? which hendrik wants to know...? that hendrik! hendrik who? that hendrik spend 24/7 on kfo...why?... why didn't he spend more time on wingchunkune.com forum instead of coming here...i guess hendrik wants more attentions from the public...over there, only one guy wants to talk to him and nobody else...oh, poor hendrik!!!

hey ron, would you trust this hendrik?
    hell, no!
    why not?
    don't ask me, please ask Paperocksissorscrapper, he has been waiting for hendrik's reply since Jun 25, 2010, still nothing from hendrik.
    http://www.wingchunkuen.com/modules....ewtopic&t=1274

hendrik, again you're talking nonsense! you like to hide behind sergio. your questions may be fueling your insecurities rather than contributing to a conversation. i don't care about if your name is hendrik or pikachu...who care? if you are not ready to give me your SSN or where do you live? and where do you work? don't ever ask me anymore personal questions again. next time if you want my # make sure you got a pretty sister...lol. ok, ron is my name, originally i came from foshan ching wu school. and i do wck and clf and that's all you have to know.

Since you are always posting the same type of negative posts, and unable to be rational, here on, your post will be ignored.

Please do not post in this thread and open your own thread.

which hendrik? which pikachu? are they the same person? no! yes! who cares? which o-mei? which crane? which question? over 10,000 posts...still singing the same old songs...o-mie, crane, o-mie, crane, who is your sifu? who is your sifu's sifu? which sifu? which lineage? do your sifu know hendrik? hendrik who? which hendrik wants to know...? that hendrik! hendrik who? that hendrik spend 24/7 on kfo...why?... why didn't he spend more time on wingchunkune.com forum instead of coming here...i guess hendrik wants more attentions from the public...over there, only one guy wants to talk to him and nobody else...oh, poor hendrik!!!.....

Blog Entries
    The details and body mechanics are just rearranging the incoming force vectors, 6 directional force stuff.
    How do you rearrange the incoming force vectors without some king of a root?

and where do you rearrange the incoming force vectors to? is it away from your centerline/center of gravity?

Levitation is basically these three conditions at the same time:

1. the state where the body's every joints/muscles/tendons are loosened up,
    2. breathing is natural and effortless,
    3. and the mind has entered into silence
    Is the body completely de-linked when doing this?

How do you maintain the body's every joints/muscles/tendons loosened up when receiving incoming force, there has to be some type of muscle tonus since human being use muscle and tendons to move our sketelital frame, but not necessarily tension to recieve force

KFF,

Your mind cant picture what you have not seen.

and to be real honest, one needs to have a refine body mechanics to handle these stuffs. not to mention, one needs to enter into the silence, loose, and nature constantly to cultivate them.

Thus, it is not what the general usual think. It could be done via transformation. and not via mind controlling the body without transformation of the body.

Transformation is the kung fu one gain from properly practice the internal set. That is another paradigm contradict to the general thinking of mimic the set.

Again, why do I mention the emei snake again and again? because it is the key to the transformation. without a proper way of doing it, the transformation cannot take place and thus one will not get the benifit.

Up to you to believe anything you like but the above is what it is in my view.
    There is no magic but the transformation needs to take place to activate the engine.

Why I always ask people to go Baisi? because one needs someone who knows to get one into the transformation flow.

Theo, get to experience what is silence in a basic way within 15 mins follow the coaching instruction. how long do you think one needs to get into silence without a coaching?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 12-14-2010 at 10:15 AM.