Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: my visit with hendrik

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Again, why do I mention the emei snake again and again? because it is the key to the transformation. without a proper way of doing it, the transformation cannot take place and thus one will not get the benifit.

... Theo, get to experience what is silence in a basic way within 15 mins follow the coaching instruction. how long do you think one needs to get into silence without a coaching?
    Again I repeat my question:

Quote Originally Posted by LoneTiger108 View Post
    I'm interested to hear from you why you think the omei snake is required within WCK? Is it something you believe Yik Kam 'added' from other learning or is it supposed to be in all families curriculums?
    Although looking through some posts here gives me a pretty good idea I still would like to hear from Theo or Hendrik...
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

Quote Originally Posted by LoneTiger108 View Post
    Again I repeat my question:

Although looking through some posts here gives me a pretty good idea I still would like to hear from Theo or Hendrik...

I let Theo reply you on his own view and his experience since now he knows what it is.

From my view, Snake of emei always in all the WCK as shown in Sergio's clip on BJ practice.

Emei snake enable the penetration of handling to finger tips and the sensitivity/adaptiveness of WCK. With it, there is another level of play, without it will shutdown this level of play and default into a White crane of fujian or even further default into Southern TCMA.

It is obvious up to everyone to decide which level of play they intended to have.

In a history and signature perspective, Emei snake is unavoidable when studying the past of WCK. When the Emei signature such as five finger tracing taiji shows in Fung Chun's practice, Fung is the olderst WCK practitioner at our time, it already is a connection fact which cannot be deny.

For past decade, I maintain what the WCK ancestors says Crane and Snake. today, after decade of resistance or even against, some those who oppose it has admit on Crane's connection from Fujian. It doesnt matter if it takes another decade for others to accept the snake from emei but eventually it has to go that way. Let wait and see. The world of WCK will transform because Truth cannot be covered up.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 12-14-2010 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Out of curiosity, did you guys spar or fight at all?
    nope, no need to spar for what is obvious and can communicate easily.

I just instruct him on what my idea and let him experience what is the different between before and after the instruction.

It is my believe that for one to experience the advantage onself from the technology and make the judgement is better then anything.
    lol - you contradict yourself in the same post; you talk about "experiencing for oneself" as the best marker by which one can make a judgment; yet for all of your talk of "experience" versus "speculation", explain how you can say or know anything about how the principles you espouse would function under the sort of conditions that exist during a relatively random exchange such sparing? no one doubts that it is possible to instruct someone to "feel" the six-direction principles you point out (and guess what Hendrick, this "six-directions" concept is in no way unique to what you teach, it's not even unique to Chinese martial arts, lol), but what about applying them in context of martial function?
    so do tell Hendrick, how can one validly verify the usage of "six-principles" under combat conditions if one does not engage in that way? how can you look someone in the eye, teach them a martial practice and not "touch hands" in order that they may directly experience the application of the principles in a combat context?

nope, no need to spar for what is obvious and can communicate easily.

I just instruct him on what my idea and let him experience what is the different between before and after the instruction.

It is my believe that for one to experience the advantage onself from the technology and make the judgement is better then anything.
    So if when you get together for an exchange, there is no fighting, how is what your doing different than this?

and dont do this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDxYs6V71vQ

This is creative and good for Show in Las Vegas for entertainment.
    You don't have music?

Quote Originally Posted by Wayfaring View Post
    So if when you get together for an exchange, there is no fighting, how is what your doing different than this?

Who said it is an exchange meeting?

Does you mind capable of finding out and understand what is going on before posting ? based on the post, you are not capable right?

Your post will be ignored by me here on. So post in some other thread or make your own.

Who said it is an exchange meeting?

Does you mind capable of finding out and understand what is going on before posting ? based on the post, you are not capable right?

Your post will be ignored by me here on. So post in some other thread or make your own.
    Awesome!!!!

I ask a simple question about when 2 WCK people get together if there is no fighting how is it different than the dance link Hendrik posted.

And......

Hendrik gets all huffy, starts attacking my intellect, and puts me on ignore!!

More entertainment here than watching all sorts of daytime soaps, I tell you.

Last edited by Wayfaring; 12-14-2010 at 01:36 PM.

You crazy wing chun guys !!
    LMAO !!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

I am always open for proper question and love to discuss.

However, I decide to not put up with nonsense some trouble makers are posting.
    Thus, nonsense posts will be here on on my ignore list.

This is not MMA fighting forum, but WCK forum, and WCK has lots of elements could be discuss. so for those who likes to do fighting, please go some where else. this is not your mmA forum thread.

Confused over the attacks on Mr Hendrik. Even if his posts are confusing to you he is honest. No need to agree with him but no reason to attack him.

I agree with him. No need to fight when WC students get together. We can demonstrate our differences with out fighting each other. Many things are easy to demonstrate but hard to explain on a forum.

Also point out that the Hua jing Mr. Hendrick talks of is not rare or mysterious. It is found in many places. Have even met boxers that do a version. Is just something that one needs to feel and be taught. Since most cannot calm mind most will not understand.
    Last edited by horserider; 12-14-2010 at 02:32 PM.

I am always open for proper question and love to discuss.

However, I decide to not put up with nonsense some trouble makers are posting.
    Thus, nonsense posts will be here on on my ignore list.

This is not MMA fighting forum, but WCK forum, and WCK has lots of elements could be discuss. so for those who likes to do fighting, please go some where else. this is not your mmA forum thread.
    And WCK is a fighting art primarily - a "martial" art, not a dancing art. So while there are other aspects such as health and philosophy to discuss in conjunction with WCK, if you are offended by discussing the martial aspects of a martial art, then not only would I say maybe it's you that needs to go somewhere else, but also that maybe you need to re-examine your involvement in it. Perhaps dancing would suit your needs more.

Without fighting, what's the difference between a martial art and this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk2vR8w2sjc

Blog Entries
    It could be done via transformation. and not via mind controlling the body without transformation of the body.
    How does one train SLT to transform the body in order to develop the proper engine?

Quote Originally Posted by horserider View Post
    Confused over the attacks on Mr Hendrik. Even if his posts are confusing to you he is honest. No need to agree with him but no reason to attack him.

I agree with him. No need to fight when WC students get together. We can demonstrate our differences with out fighting each other. Many things are easy to demonstrate but hard to explain on a forum.

Also point out that the Hua jing Mr. Hendrick talks of is not rare or mysterious. It is found in many places. Have even met boxers that do a version. Is just something that one needs to feel and be taught. Since most cannot calm mind most will not understand.

Thank you for your understanding.

Fighting is a part of WCK however it is one's choice to talk about it or not.
    Not talk about fighting doesnt means one cant fight, and talk or keep sparing also doesnt mean one is a good fighter.

There is no room for one to force others to make fighting a must to reveal to public since in Chinese Martial art tradition, one needs to place Wu De in an important place then fighting; and this is WCK forum.

As for the Hua Jing and Fa Jing stuffs, if one cant handle the basic momentum then IMHO forget about fighting. What to fight? use what to fight?

And also, what does it prove to fight and sparing without basic of WCK technology? when sharing the basic and fundamental of WCK technology is the focus? keeping sparing or fighting is not going to get one those important fundamental and not neccessary could become a good figher either, so what to prove? sure keep fighting or sparring might earn one some fighting tricks but that is not in the context of this thread.

If one could think clearly one wont post those nonsense trouble finding posts. but then, there are those who purposely attack me since decade ago due to their political agenda or hate. and thus, I choose to ignore these people because their behavior is obvious.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 12-14-2010 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik
    Actually WCK is all about fighting. If your WCK is not about fighting, then it's not WCK: it's just dancing. You don't want to talk about it because you can't do it. This makes you the definition of a "theoretical nonfighter" (copyright T. Neihoff).

Good luck with your omei dance routines, perhaps Beyonce will use them one day.

Also funny, when several of us ask direct questions about yik kam lineage, which hendrik talks as like expert on, he has no answers. He just cries and whines, and says everyone is making trouble and picking on him. Doesn't sound like anyone who practices a fighting art to me!

Hendrik, I'm still waiting for your answers regarding who is Yik Kam's teacher, why you feel your art has to be reconstructed because of all the distortions and missing info, or how they got there in the first place. All things you initially brought up but now refuse to talk about.

Won't talk application (fighting/sparring), won't talk history or lineage, what the heck are you talking about??
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90