Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KFMer tries to learn wrestling

the guy is a gay for sticking his finger up another mans ass.

but still not as gay as wing chun.
    Last edited by bawang; 12-10-2010 at 07:47 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    the guy is a gay for sticking his finger up another mans ass.

but still not as gay as wing chun.
    yeah but the finger move actually works, wingchun doesnt... just ask tiaji1983...

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    FRESNO, CA -- A Fresno high school student is headed to court this week accused of committing a sex crime against a teammate on a wrestling mat. At issue is a controversial wrestling move called the butt drag, which some say amounts to sexual assault. Preston Hill, 17, has been charged with sexual battery after he performed the move on another student during wrestling practice. Hill is also facing expulsion from Buchanan High School, which is just outside of Fresno. The move calls for one wrestler to grab the other between the buttocks to turn him. For Ross Rice, the father of the alleged victim, the move went a little too far. "This kid basically targeted my son, pinned him to the ground and assaulted him," he said. Rice said his 15-year-old son was painfully penetrated for at least 30 seconds by his teammate's fingers during a wrestling drill last year. Hill claims he was taught the butt drag by his coaches.

"They're sweating and grappling with one another," said Charles Magill, Hill's attorney. "There is a certain amount of give and take that's involved when you're in that type of an intimate sport. We defended by saying that the conduct that he's alleged to have done is overblown and completely out of context with what happened." Encino's Crespi Carmelite High School wrestling coach Mike Odman says the butt drag is a legal move, but he would never teach his students to penetrate an opponent with their fingers. "There's nothing in wrestling tactics that would say when in doubt, insert," Odman said. "That never comes into play."

The alleged victim told police the older boy made a threatening gesture to him before they wrestled, a claim Hill denies. Legal analyst Dana Cole says a jury will now have the tough job of determining whether this incident was premeditated. "The judge is going to have to instruct the jury just what a sexual battery is and whether there was sexual intent in connection with this case," Cole said. The boy says results from a doctor's examination prove he was slightly injured after the incident. The trial starts Thursday in Fresno County. The accused student is also fighting his expulsion.

That is NOT a butt drag. That is a story of a little deviant that should have just been beaten by the rest of the team to within a hair's breath of death and dumped outside the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post
    That is NOT a butt drag. That is a story of a little deviant that should have just been beaten by the rest of the team to within a hair's breath of death and dumped outside the gym.
    well said...

Greetings,

This isn't the first time I have heard of this.

Several years ago there was a wrestling match between a male and female. The girl was really good. In the championship/challenge match (I don't remember which, this was told to me), the girl had the upper hand. The guy decided to get dirty and started inserting fingers in places including and other than the dark side of her moon.

SHE STILL WON!!!

And what he did was regarded as perfectly legal.

He wanted a rematch because his community kept washing his face about the loss.

I thought he would be better off marrying the chick.

mickey

No, I don't believe that ridiculous story at all.

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Greetings,

This isn't the first time I have heard of this.

Several years ago there was a wrestling match between a male and female. The girl was really good. In the championship/challenge match (I don't remember which, this was told to me), the girl had the upper hand. The guy decided to get dirty and started inserting fingers in places including and other than the dark side of her moon.

SHE STILL WON!!!

And what he did was regarded as perfectly legal.

He wanted a rematch because his community kept washing his face about the loss.

I thought he would be better off marrying the chick.

mickey
    sticking your finger up anyones ass is not legal in wrestling... and thats not what a butt drag is... but if youre insecure about your sexuality, grappling is not for you....