Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forum man-love levels at an all time high

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B.Tunks View Post
    Bring back Knifefighter. This forum needs him just like Rum Soaked Fist needed John Wang.

That is all.
    Most of the discussion in RSF are "solo training" without involving the word "opponent". Threads such as:

- Tuck and untuck.
    - Opening and closing.
    - Raising the back heel.
    - Anjing.
    - Taijiquan for health.
    - Relaxing shoulders.
    - Does the tan tien turn by itself?
    - IMA and life extension.
    - turning intent on and off.
    - Standing in San ti.
    - Circle Walking.
    - Hiding the Dantien/ Center.
    - different types of qi feeling.

I just don't know I can contribute any useful information in those "abstract" and "solo training" subjects. I started a thread "Underhook and Overhook". It dies after just 4 respones. I tried very hard to introduce more "combat" discussions in RSF but I was not successful.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 12-10-2010 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    I was never too sure what dale did wrong, other than rub people up the wrong way, he talked about grappling, full contact fighting how to prepare and do both, both of which he had experience in, he talked about how badly in his views TCMA guys trained for fighting, and when challenged asked for proof he was wrong, and when challenged him self put up proof of himself fighting full contact…..I know those things (backing yourself up with actual evidence) can be a bit radical on forums but hey what you gonna do ban the guy…oh wait that’s what happened
    it was more the fact that he constantly derailed everything because he had a huge napoleon complex

Granted a few of the points he made were very good especially in regards to grappling but he constantly muddled his good points by trying to measure with everyone.

so much like old yeller he had to drug out to the fields and be put down

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    In prawn pron, that's the kind of girth that makes the ladies hope you won't be shellfish.
    ur such a d0rk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    I was never too sure what dale did wrong, other than rub people up the wrong way, he talked about grappling, full contact fighting how to prepare and do both, both of which he had experience in, he talked about how badly in his views TCMA guys trained for fighting, and when challenged asked for proof he was wrong, and when challenged him self put up proof of himself fighting full contact…..I know those things (backing yourself up with actual evidence) can be a bit radical on forums but hey what you gonna do ban the guy…oh wait that’s what happened

The actual irony was when people posted clips of full contact sparring and fighting on the wing chun forum he was the one defending them from the guys saying it looked terrible and nothing like wing chun
    even tho i agree with alot of what KF said, he was very adversarial and stand-offish... he had this air of insecurity about him, and his massive obsession with youtube was a bit much... when i first had contact with him, i was agreeing with him and he still came at me and argued with me, like he didnt even read my words, just assumed i was against him... then for a short time he harangued me on PM for youtube videos proving my point, when i agreed with him in the first place... i finally answered the pm and basically said go read it again, i agree with you d!ckhead, and he never pm me again... infact he barely aknowledged me at all after that... like he felt stupid and didnt wanna face it or something, and i wasnt even pressing the issue... i moved on right away, he seemed to hold onto it... at the very least, he is insecure and thats not healthy... maybe coz he's a little guy in a world where the bigger guys are able to dominate when skills are on par... i dunno... theres alot of insecure ego sh!t in grappling.... esspecially bjj, that whole latin bravado crap...

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    , that whole latin bravado crap...
    those **** romans

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    ]I started a thread "Underhook and Overhook". It dies after just 4 respones. I tried very hard to introduce more "combat" discussions in RSF but I was not successful.
    try making a thread called "fighting stance" for many lols

also kisu was banned because hes black. u guys r racist
    Last edited by bawang; 12-10-2010 at 07:04 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    Most of the discussion in RSF are "solo training" without involving the word "opponent". Threads such as:

- Tuck and untuck.
    - Opening and closing.
    - Raising the back heel.
    - Anjing.
    - Taijiquan for health.
    - Relaxing shoulders.
    - Does the tan tien turn by itself?
    - IMA and life extension.
    - turning intent on and off.
    - Standing in San ti.
    - Circle Walking.
    - Hiding the Dantien/ Center.
    - different types of qi feeling.

I just don't know I can contribute any useful information in those "abstract" and "solo training" subjects. I started a thread "Underhook and Overhook". It dies after just 4 respones. I tried very hard to introduce more "combat" discussions in RSF but I was not successful.
    every gathering has different crowds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62diHTKQ-N8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJB6Oep9RFw

etc etc

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    You are absolute right about that. Trying to share information to somone who can't care less about what you are tring to say, it's like to "use your hot face to touch someone's cold ass". Not only your effort will not be appreciated, you will be considered as "trouble maker" by others.

When people mentioned words such as "open and close", "interchange energies" in RSF, I truly don't know that will have anything to do with "combat".
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 12-11-2010 at 03:01 PM.

wasn't knifefighter battling cancer or something?

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    ur such a d0rk!!!
    You're just jealous of my mussels.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

John - Talking about "sport" or "combat" at RSF is futile.

Very few of the dudes there have much in the way of experience with actual intention filled fighting.

The so called "internal" martial arts are the realm of teh theoretical boxer, not the actual one.

They are more interested in learning to feel how an intestine pushes poop through you than they are in getting whupped or giving whups.

Out of hundreds of members, maybe a dozen or so have any experience at all in a fight ring or street.

Not that that is a bad thing, that's just how it is with people who dwell on and stick only to "internal" martial arts.

It's like trying to talk about how great watermelons are at a potato growers convention. It's a novelty, but will not hold their interest. People don't like change, they fear it.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

cum soaked fist is a bunch of old dying hippies trying to talk oriental. almost as bad as wing chun, but at least they dont come to your school sucker punch you and put it on youtube.
    Last edited by bawang; 12-14-2010 at 02:00 AM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    cum soaked fist is a bunch of old dying hippies trying to talk oriental.
    You just have to respect those guys who can discuss "tuck and untuck the cocyx" for over 13 pages. Didn't realize that can be a Ph.D. dissertation subject.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 12-14-2010 at 01:17 PM.