Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forum man-love levels at an all time high

Forum man-love levels at an all time high

Bring back Knifefighter. This forum needs him just like Rum Soaked Fist needed John Wang.

That is all.

Wrong. You know nothing about forums. Everyone who has real world experience on forums knows how everything you just said is based on your fantasy of what a forum should be.

I need someone stabbed, STAT!!!

Bring back da:
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Another deluded KF enthusiast, believing that what they do is no holds barred discussion when it is merely rote repetition of stock arguments and blanket generalizations that do not relate to most of the points they are arguing.

As proof, I give you KFM vs. Mysterious Power, 2010.

Discussion LARPers.

are you form bashing?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    are you form bashing?
    I'd give you the response you deserve, but I am clearly above trolling.

Clearly...

my penus over 2.3 cm long

i rub it gently against ur ear

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    my penus over 2.3 cm long

i rub it gently against ur ear
    with that kind of mass you should consider a pron career.

In prawn pron, that's the kind of girth that makes the ladies hope you won't be shellfish.

screw him man! lol

he'll show upeventually anyway, with some other identity and harp on with his same old song.

I miss him as much as I miss W.

If he was a positive dude that made his contributions in teh same manner and in teh appropriate forum, I don't think I' take issue with him at all.

It wasn't what he presented, so much as how. Also, some of the martial arts material he was balking at he had exactly zero knowledge or experience was and that was his major failing as a debater and a conversationalist. I don't mind an assertive or even aggressive stance on a subject or position. More often than not I agree. It's all about using vinegar or honey in the vaguer areas where you are trying to persuade and such and the self evident is just that... for most people. lol

anyway, put up a vote Tunks. Maybe that will persuade Gene, unless Dale was a d1ck to our illustrious hosts.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Gene dispatches nacho ninjettes to take care of people on his no no list. If KF doesnt return we will know to look for a man drowned in nacho cheese.

The 6 directional force is the ticket to enter the movie theater.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Yeah I know he rubbed people up the wrong way (not the way Bawang does with his 2.3cm monster) but the battles were epic and some high quality material came out as a result. A combatant needs enemies or there's no more need for arts of war. Bring back Lukhop too for that matter. Mysterious Shower on the other hand was just a KF d.ickrider who tried to present as a TCMA sympathiser once the bans kicked off. At least KF and LH were not 2 faced, merely aggressive.

In all fairness though, if someone is being a d.ick, being disrespectful or talking straight garbage, people on here have more than enough knowledge and experience to shut them down with facts. I don't believe kungfu people really need to be seen as mummy's boys who need protection from the big bad MMA bullies.

it's less mommy's boys and more cool off time for being a jerk like kf was really.
    Kung Fu is good for you.