Thread: EPIC Street Fight

EPIC Street Fight

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

haha love the music... reminds me of how we'd fight when we were kids, and our women were on the outskirts screaming and crying.... "stop stop dont hurt him!"

im sitting there waiting for the bird to get it... blackie moves in and whitey starts gettin exited... im thinkin, tag team on the birds right... well... i was so wrong...

Hahaha, this is awesome! Reminds me of all those classic kung fu movies.

An excellent display of group tactics.
    We see in that clip excellent use of numerical superiority and the use of terrain.
    The Black cat in conjunction with his avian allies, set up the "Patches" very well.
    We saw excellent clinch fighting and ground work from both Cats but "Patches" was outnumbered and let his ego get the best of him, he should have ran sooner.
    The Crow duo showed impecable timing in their set-ups, especially that last attack.

It would seem that "Patches" wondered into the wrong "bairro" and got his butt kicked for it.
    Typical of territorial protectorates.

One thing I must say though, what a bunch of racist *******s !!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

I'm still trying to figure out the bird / cat alliance. How'd that happen? It completely blows my mind!!!

Thats more proof that the fight always goes to the ground.

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Blog Entries
    blackie cat was more focused on whitey cat. the two birds were picking on whitey cat. blackie thought how weak is that whitey cat? so he attacked, they fought and the birds were just taunting them. trouble makers egging on the fighting. the blackie cat did try to scare off the birds but was too focused on trying to rape the whitey cat.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    blackie cat was more focused on whitey cat. the two birds were picking on whitey cat. blackie thought how weak is that whitey cat? so he attacked, they fought and the birds were just taunting them. trouble makers egging on the fighting. the blackie cat did try to scare off the birds but was too focused on trying to rape the whitey cat.
    I believe we have settled on the names "Mandingo" for the black cat and "Patches" for the white cat.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

That was actually just like a few real fights I've seen outside of clubs less an encompassing crowd. Two or a few dudes square off, and there's always a couple real chumps on the side riled up by the whole situation that have nothing to do with nothing, and nothing better to do than to instigate and even try to take a punk a$$ sucker punch at one of the people fighting when somone is not looking, and just like all but maybe 3 times (of the real fights), everybody was able to just walk (or run) away without any real harm done.

Talking

Patches had pretty good guard defense, which came in handy since his takedown defense left something to be desired. Typical bjj vs. wrestler fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Thats more proof that the fight always goes to the ground.

yeah this vid proves beyond a shadow of a doubt the tcma aint got nuthing on the "kung fu clueless MMAist"

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    I believe we have settled on the names "Mandingo" for the black cat and "Patches" for the white cat.
    hey thats racist... people should be outraged!!!

maybe mandingo was "africanized!!!"